• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone blocker

how somebody would want to live with all the negatives of low test for the sake of some hair...... Not that I think lowering your test will save your hair anyway.

This x 1000.

a) I doubt it will save your hair.
b) It is probably genetic, and not even related to your testosterone levels.
c) I would NEVER take anything to lower my testosterone.

Do you have any concrete evidence that you will not loose anymore hair with low test?

You do know that 99% of men over 40 have low test.... And are not running around with Afros.

And don't say because your doctor said so.... I think we have already established he doesn't know is ball bag from his arsehole.

Male pattern baldness is determined by genetics, not test. levels
The doctor in question is claiming that he has a cure for baldness which by all rights he then should be a multi millionaire

Last edited:
Male pattern baldness is determined by genetics, not test. levels
The doctor in question is claiming that he has a cure for baldness which by all rights he then should be a multi millionaire

There is plenty of drugs that stop hair loss but they won't make hair grow back and as soon as peeps stop using them their hair falls out again.

Google rogaine and propeica

There is plenty of drugs that stop hair loss but they won't make hair grow back and as soon as peeps stop using them their hair falls out again.

Google rogaine and propeica

I was referring to a cure rather than just a treatment as currently there is no cure for male pattern baldness

Things proven to reduce Testosterone in Males:
Smoking pot,
Rodwalloping, and
being "the cushion" as opposed to being "the pin".

versus

Shaving head (and looking like Fluffy),
changing jobs, and
possible chance of snuggling with Bella.

You do the Maths!

Last edited:
As a heads up, I was losing my hair when i was in my early 20's ... Shaved it clean off when i was 22 and picked up in a bar about 60 minutes later :) , Have never worried about it since.

Honestly, not as big a problem as you think.