• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Test booster.....?

I would reccommend Thermolife T-bol as a natural test booster.

I gained a bit of muscle on a two bottle cycle, shed fat and felt awesome!! The only side effect was acne and extreme anger on the start of the cycle :)

There has been scientific proof (bloodwork done) done on this product.

Give it a shot!! 99% reviews on it are really top notch also

I have just finished a bottle of Brute Force 2 Reloaded by Powerzone Nutrition. It was recommended to me by a shop I buy most of my stuff from. I feel it has done a pretty good job. I stripped about 3kg's of body fat in about 2 weeks without even doing a single bit of cardio! My friend also tried it with me and he got some pimples and stuff which he said he hasn't had for about 10 years since he was a teenager. So it must be doing something?

I just started another months worth of Rampage by Urban Muscle, this is meant to be more powerful than Brute Force 2 Reloaded by Powerzone Nutrition. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it does anything?
Of course they would recommend it, they own that brand. Did they tell you that? probably not. Extremely overpriced brand of Supplements are Powerzone.

How do you know what shop I am talking about? I had a feeling that was the case anyway. They have recommended another Powerzone Nutrition Product for me as well. I didn't get that though.

So, do they also own Urban Muscle? Because I was just about to buy another bottle of Brute Force 2 Reloaded and they told me to try that one???

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys guys,
I've been to my local G.P. who said I didn't need a Testosterone test at my age (42). I did explain that I was working out and not getting the results I expected. But the doc said that was normal and I would build very little muscle at my age.
I walked away feeling like an old man,:mad: but not for long, lol.

I'm going to try another Doc next week.

Cheers
Mike

i have used Gaspari Novadex st before and found that to give me some resonable results, placebo or otherwise, i did find it to give me more strentgh, and im only 24, i think the older you are the more beneficial products like this can be due to testosterone production dropping off the older you get. i will be using this again because i have a few bottles left.
i used to purchase this from (wholesalesupplementstore com au) in america, i would get 2-3 bottles at a time to make up for dear shipping but it would work oout to be alot cheaper than purchasing the product in aus for $90 a bottle.

AZZA, do they also own Powerzone Nutrition?

So what is the best/strongest Test Booster that we can get in Australia?

Josh.

So what is the best/strongest Test Booster that we can get in Australia?

Josh.

novadex is a big seller in the US, you can prolly get three bottles shipped from the US from the website i mentioned earlier for cheaper than you could get two bottles in aus even with the crappy exchange rates

Cool, is Bio Forge available in Aus? I have read some good reviews on that stuff.

How do you know if you dont have enough testosterone? What are the symptoms?

EDIT: Answered my own question

What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone?

Men with low testosterone may experience symptoms such as fatigue or low energy, a decrease in sex drive and sexual function, and increased irritability or depression1. Men with low testosterone may also notice a loss in muscle mass, decreased strength, and more fat around their abdomen. Longstanding low testosterone can cause a decrease in bone mineral density, increasing the risk for osteoporosis (loss of bone mass).2
These symptoms are often explained away as “I’m just getting older.” However, the real problem may be low testosterone. Because the symptoms of low testosterone are often subtle, and similar to those caused by other medical conditions, Low T often goes untreated, with only 1 in 20 men with the condition receiving treatment.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know. I haven't had any blood tests or anything like that. I just wanted to try something a bit different to what I have already tried and see if I can get any results from it. My strength gains have been very good, though my size gains have not been as good.

maybe your problem might be diet related???
i havent heard of bioforge, do you use a pre and post workout supplement(ie creatine)?

I have got that in order recently (over the last 6 months). Though I am the type of person who stays lean (11% - 12% bodyfat) without doing a single bit of cardio, though gaining is something that I find harder to do.

Yes I use a pre workout supplement, though I don't think I will after this bottle runs out. I also use Creatine Mono and have not seen much from that either. Post Workout is protein, creatine and some Maltodextrin.

you prolly need to eat alot more, being so lean you can prolly intake a lot more carbs around your workout aswell, unknow supps like test boosters can be a hard way to part with your money, cause they may or may not work, a proven method though is diet and protein and the timing and the amounts of the two, maybe you should eat more often, if you ever feel hungry through out the day then have left it abit late, maybe try to eat every two hour with lots of good carbs and protein in order to bulk

I stuff myself throughout the day and eat between 3500 - 4000 cals. So no real problem there. I am never hungry, I usually force stuff down. Right now my morning tea is 2 pieces wholemeal toast with natty PB, a banana and a protein shake.

I completely agree with you though, food intake is the number 1 concern for me, and training hard of course. I don't mind spending a bit to experiment with different products, I earn good money and only I am wasting it if it doesn't work.

I stuff myself throughout the day and eat between 3500 - 4000 cals. So no real problem there. I am never hungry, I usually force stuff down. Right now my morning tea is 2 pieces wholemeal toast with natty PB, a banana and a protein shake.

I completely agree with you though, food intake is the number 1 concern for me, and training hard of course. I don't mind spending a bit to experiment with different products, I earn good money and only I am wasting it if it doesn't work.

Thermolife T-bol will make you starvingggggg :)

Give that a shot, with high calories and you will see a huge difference

I have to say your doctor is an idiot, scientifically it isint till you hit 60 that your muscle mass and strength start to decrease. However your adaptations from resistance training never do. Consistency, correct training practices and correct nutrition are the main things you need to focus on. On the hand of test boosters, try tribulus it isint for everyone but you may see some gains even if it is only the placebo effect.