• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i removed the addresses from the posts , although the information is easily seen by doing a whois search on the domain name

tip: pay the extra and get whois proxy to keep your details private

I'm not trying to take sides with anybody here, but i'm genuinely curious about what you mean on the domain name. I register / maintain a few names for my clients and if you think there's a way of me providing a legal barrier, I will.

I don't think that having a .com name over a .com.au is one of them. His personal details are still on the web for the world to see, so if someone wanted to take legal action they'd know where to find him.

i made you aware of this so why bring it up when i was the one who wa shonest enough to say the reason why it is a .com in the first place.

You are trying to make me look bad but i was the one who said why it was on a .com

because in Australia if you want to make any claims on any supplement you need to have it registered with the TGA and pay big bucks to do so.

That is why all claims are on a .com to avoid paying thousands of dollars.
Stop with your bullshit trying to make me look bad i told you this from the get go.

if the product is for sale in Australia , it makes no difference if it is on a .com or .com.au , the consumer law is what you need to follow
you need to make sure that your claims match up to the expected outcome ,
eg: look at the recent ACCC case against Swisse Vitamins using a simple thing like "You'll feel better on Swisse"
http://www.news.com.au/business/wat...better-on-swisse/story-e6frfm1i-1226296065133

i removed the addresses from the posts , although the information is easily seen by doing a whois search on the domain name

tip: pay the extra and get whois proxy to keep your details private

I dont understand this ruling, it's publicly available information. It's not info that only one person is privvy to.

You also need to prove that it stands up to the claims....

Most (if not all) test boosters sold say can improve testosterone ect, not will as far as I know.

I have nothing against you, I dont know you, I just dont like you coming into the other sections of this forum, spouting how evil steroids are, subliminally telling people to buy your product, and there hasnt even been studies done on its safety.

Then your reply to my question with the CVD study.......

It all looks shady to me mate.

Ive said what I wanted to, Ill stay out of here until we get Ghostys results.

You are full on with the promotion on this product, expect people to question it.

yeah i know , it's public information , but i removed it anyway ,if anyone wants the information they know where to get it

1) its cheaper
2) to get a .au you used to have to have a matching company name and provide acn's etc, which prevented a few ppl, but this requirement has been removed i believe.

to get a domain name in Australia , you either need an australian business name , abn/acn , but you don't need a matching business name to your domain name

claims are made on a non-australian owned website. perfectly legal to do so in australia.
And was recommended to do so by a TGA consultant.
If you see our .com.au website selling the product no testosterone boosting claimsare made, this also goes for any USA branded products we sell online as they too are not TGA approved and the claims are not recognised by the TGA.pretty simple.

So just like ronnie colemans new testosterone booster ours is on a .com allowing us to make claims on a .com just like on a forum here what is written is personal opinion.

yeah i know , it's public information , but i removed it anyway ,if anyone wants the information they know where to get it

to get a domain name in Australia , you either need an australian business name , abn/acn , but you don't need a matching name to your domain name

I dont believe this is the case anymore. Happy to be corrected though :)

claims are made on a non-australian owned website. perfectly legal to do so in australia.
And was recommended to do so by a TGA consultant.
If you see our .com.au website selling the product no testosterone boosting claimsare made, this also goes for any USA branded products we sell online as they too are not TGA approved and the claims are not recognised by the TGA.pretty simple.

So just like ronnie colemans new testosterone booster ours is on a .com allowing us to make claims on a .com just like on a forum here what is written is personal opinion.

And what you have done is 100% legal there, no question about it.

Thank you, I will now leave the thread.

Ok so if i read this correctly, claims that a product will burn body fat boost testosterone can only be made on a product if it is TGA listed and the claims have been substantiated.

So by owning a .com website and making claims that is ok since it isn't an Australian domain name......makes sense.

And if you do wish to make xyz claims you would need to pay money to the TGA to have the claims looked into. Since you don't wish to pay money you only make claims on your .com website and not on your .com.au website

Personally i don't see anything wrong with this like some of you guys do, i can see the point pay thousands of dollars just so you can make the claims on the .com.au and if all the claims are mostly from med journals the claims will more than likely be approved and the TGA just says thank you for the $$$$$$$$

Written by O.N on another forum regarding this subject:

Having already delt with the TGA and being made fully aware of how i can and cannot operate we are running the www.res100.com from a dot.com not a dot.com.au which allows us to say what we want and also on a forum here you are talking to me as a person anything i say is purely my personal opinion.

Ok so if i read this correctly, claims that a product will burn body fat boost testosterone can only be made on a product if it is TGA listed and the claims have been substantiated.

So by owning a .com website and making claims that is ok since it isn't an Australian domain name......makes sense.

And if you do wish to make xyz claims you would need to pay money to the TGA to have the claims looked into. Since you don't wish to pay money you only make claims on your .com website and not on your .com.au website

Personally i don't see anything wrong with this like some of you guys do, i can see the point pay thousands of dollars just so you can make the claims on the .com.au and if all the claims are mostly from med journals the claims will more than likely be approved and the TGA just says thank you for the $$$$$$$$

This is pretty much on the money mate.....literally.

The TGA is obviously in place to protect the Australian consumer from bullshit eg take this pill and burn 1kg per day or take this test booster and increase your testosterone levels. Anything on the aussie market or .com.au that has claims to cause a physical change must have TGA approval. Even something as simple as "take protein powder to grow muscle tissue" or "take creatine to increase ATP"

All of these claims need to be put forward to the TGA and big dollars need to be paid in order to have them approved, you are talking a minimum of 50k starting price. And that will go with any claims made from the simple protein increases muscle growth to burn 300% more body fat.

This is pretty much on the money mate.....literally.

The TGA is obviously in place to protect the Australian consumer from bullshit eg take this pill and burn 1kg per day or take this test booster and increase your testosterone levels. Anything on the aussie market or .com.au that has claims to cause a physical change must have TGA approval. Even something as simple as "take protein powder to grow muscle tissue" or "take creatine to increase ATP"

All of these claims need to be put forward to the TGA and big dollars need to be paid in order to have them approved, you are talking a minimum of 50k starting price. And that will go with any claims made from the simple protein increases muscle growth to burn 300% more body fat.

ok makes sense to me i don't see why people are having a problem with this, you are just bring to avoid paying huge pointless fee's. The product either works or it doesn't. From the looks of the reviews on page one and the links it seems most people are pretty happy with it. I won't be rushing out to buy it or anything but yeah it looks as though its ok the way you are advertising it.

For Bazza20 and his claims of no human trials for the safe administration of resveratrol.

Resveratrol bioavailability and toxicity i... [Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI
"Resveratrol is well absorbed, rapidly metabolized, mainly into sulfo and glucuronides conjugates which are eliminated in urine. Resveratrol seems to be well tolerated and no marked toxicity was reported. These data are important in the context of human efficacy studies, and they provide further support for the use of resveratrol as a pharmacological drug in human medicine."

"The adverse effects in humans have been investigated in several studies after high-dose resveratrol intake [27–29], representing a total of 104 patients (including placebo). The highest doses were 5 g/70 kg for a single intake and 0.9 g/day for iterative administration, corresponding, respectively, to approximately 1/40 and 1/200 of the dose reported to cause nephrotoxicity and 1/4 and 1/20 of the highest dose reported to be safe in rats [35]. No serious adverse event was detected in any of these studies."

See Full Study in PDF: BodyBuilding Health & Fitness Forum | About sports supplements and health |

• [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]resveratrol pills have been sold for the past 11 years with no major side effects noted[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]animal studies show the equivalent of 21,000 milligrams in humans would not be toxic.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]the EPA deems resveratrol to be non-toxic.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]three human clinical trials using up to 500 milligrams of resveratrol have passed the safety arm of their study.[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences has conducted a toxicity review of resveratrol.[/FONT]

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/chem_background/exsumpdf/resveratrol.pdf

Human Studies: Adverse effects of resveratrol have not been reported; a recommended dosage of 5-10 mg (22-44 μmol) per day was stated to be "entirely safe." Recently, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) initiated preclinical toxicity studies on trans-resveratrol; clinical trials may also be conducted.

Synergistic/Antagonistic Effects: Resveratrol produces a synergistic effect, as well as increased potency and availability, when combined with other antioxidants or compounds having antimutagenic or cardioprotective properties (e.g., anthocyanadins, indole-3-carbinol, and green tea extracts). A recent discovery is resveratrol's potential role in the control of HIV-1 (human immunodeficiency virus-1) replication; it may synergize with existing drugs, potentiating their antiviral effects.

Last edited:
ok no problem go and get some bloods done tomorrow test the following:

Testosterone total and free
estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

After you post a hard copy of your blood test i'll send you a free bottle.
then 30 days later re-test the same as above again.
follow the instructions on the bottle and be sure as well tell all our customers to consume at least 20-50mls extra virgin olive oil daily raw uncooked in a shake etc.

Hey O.N.

If I get before and after blood tests done, is the offer still available to trial the product ?

I haven't done bloods in a while so I'm keen to see where my levels are at. I would be willing to get the bloods done while trialling your res 100.

Hey O.N.

If I get before and after blood tests done, is the offer still available to trial the product ?

I haven't done bloods in a while so I'm keen to see where my levels are at. I would be willing to get the bloods done while trialling your res 100.

Hey mate,

We have already given out several free bottles on this forum, if you do want to do the blood tests i'd be willing to discount the product for you but i don't really want to give away any more free bottles.

Hey mate,

We have already given out several free bottles on this forum, if you do want to do the blood tests i'd be willing to discount the product for you but i don't really want to give away any more free bottles.

I probably missed it, but can someone point me to the results?

I probably missed it, but can someone point me to the results?

There are no results posted as the test subject 'screwed up' more or less and the tests showed no improvement from my understanding.

Theres another test going on with IceFyre(spelling?) but yet to see any results / and or be told he to screwed up as yet though.

Ok @The Right Hook so that we have another set of bloods get yours done i'll send you a free trail, but this will be the last free trial we are doing.

Go and get your before bloods done, post up a hard copy and i will send you out the bottle.

Test for the following:
Testosterone total and free
estrogen
cortisol
SHBG
LH/FSH
Cholesterol total
LDL
HDL

Do the blood test first thing in the morning, abstain from sex for 3 days before both your BEFORE and AFTER blood tests.
Keep your training consistent and your diet consistent.
Please keep every possible variable the same as you possibly can and if you do get sick with flu or anything please let me know.