• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mate you excited I finally replied to you.

Yeah you should check up on the logical fallacies. You and JW did a fair few, not that anyone gives a fuck. I found it interesting you only pointed out one of mine but failed to point out your own or others.

You and JW still can't find anything in my actual argument to disagree with but will still argue against anything i post. It's quite interesting even when I point it out you guys still keep doing it. I could say 1+1=2 and you guys would argue against it.

Still waiting for the source of these statistics which you have based your argument on. A quick Google turns up conflicting information. You're arguing against what most people would call common sense Baz.

You three nameless faceless boys should get together in a pub an discuss the worlds problems.

While it can be fun to have an opinion on important topics as much as people here don't what to believe it people much better informed on the topics are making these decisions. Hey if some guys actually know better go get yourself in a position to make changes.

Sometimes I think what you actually mean is quite different to what you type, and the gap between yourself and others actually isn't as large as it appears. You need to articulate your point of view better. A lot of headfuckery would be avoided. 'Discussions' would be more productive.

Hey if some guys actually know better go get yourself in a position to make changes.

You saying get yourself elected to Parliament?

You know how hard that would be as an independent. If you join one of the major parties you have to tow the party line or else you won't last long. Be easier to just buy a gun and shoot anyone who disagrees with you.

Still waiting for the source of these statistics which you have based your argument on. A quick Google turns up conflicting information. You're arguing against what most people would call common sense Baz.

Yet again not one post arguing my actual point.

Disregarding you failed at logical fallacies and pointed out only mine and disregarded your own and others because you just want to disagree with me.

Google USA gun deaths by state. Gun crime stats from fbi. When you disagree take it up with wiki and fbi, not me please.

Again I find it extremely funny that I basically agree with you and JW yet you still try so hard to disagree with my posts. And still have not once actually addressed my argument.

Yet again not one post arguing my actual point.

Disregarding you failed at logical fallacies and pointed out only mine and disregarded your own and others because you just want to disagree with me.

Google USA gun deaths by state. Gun crime stats from fbi. When you disagree take it up with wiki and fbi, not me please.

Again I find it extremely funny that I basically agree with you and JW yet you still try so hard to disagree with my posts. And still have not once actually addressed my argument.

Putting aside the other crap that you spew to distract, please post a link to these statistics. I cannot find them on the FBI website.