• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(Tennis) Australian Open 2015

I am so glad Raonic lost. Got a thrashing from Djoker and I almost wet myself in ecstasy. It was good to see that smarmy smug grin wiped off his girly face.

Man, how deep does that young broad Madison Keys hit the ball!! To defeat her, Serena will need to move fast and build momentum out of that big mamma aging body of hers.

Here is a short info about responding to deep balls.

Should she move back?
+ More time for preparation
+ Higher point of contact
+ Ability to hit aggressively
- More movement
- Longer distance for the ball to travel

Or should she stay close to the baseline?
+ Reduce opponent reaction time
+ Shorter distance to move to the net after successful shot
+ Playing with opponent power
- More errors
- Bending knees deeply
- Shortening the backswing

I reckon Keys has a good chance against Serena. I can't wait to see this match either, fully sick.

Don't know if anyones brought this up already but I was glad that turd kunt Kyrgios lost...

I was watching his other match (that he only won due to crowd support) and saw him going off in between serves. I thought he was complaining to someone in the crowd but the kunce at work tell me he was going off at the ball-boy?!

Yeah.. real tough you phucking retarded avatar. Pick on the kid whose there to hand you your sweat rags and tampons.

Whats up with these 'kids' coming up through the ranks?

Keys put up a fight didn't she! Williams really had to 'dig deep', as they say. I didn't know she's got the flu though. I predict Sharapova will give her a ripe old beating tomorrow night.

GO SHARAPOVA!!

Keys put up a fight didn't she! Williams really had to 'dig deep', as they say. I didn't know she's got the flu though. I predict Sharapova will give her a ripe old beating tomorrow night.

GO SHARAPOVA!!

She's lost her last 15 against Serena and only ever beaten her twice.
It doesn't look good for her.

why not, $4.50 is stupid odds.

I don't think stan is as dominant this year, but I will have a bet on him given he won for me the other night.

Don't know if anyones brought this up already but I was glad that turd kunt Kyrgios lost...

I was watching his other match (that he only won due to crowd support) and saw him going off in between serves. I thought he was complaining to someone in the crowd but the kunce at work tell me he was going off at the ball-boy?!

Yeah.. real tough you phucking retarded avatar. Pick on the kid whose there to hand you your sweat rags and tampons.

Agree...I can't stand him. Learn some respect and ACTUALLY WIN SOMETHING before shooting your mouth off and carrying on like that.
Roger Federer is admired by all and is all class.

All the young Aussie do/did.
Hewitt, Matosevic, Tomic, The Poo even Cash in his day.
Rafter was probably the most level headed.

Why?

he is still a teenager who has a load of tallent, a load of potential and is under huge pressure by being pushed so fucking hard by the general public.

he has done really well this grand slam to get from position 54 or something to 25 too.

No doubt his coaches will educate the guy on how to handle pressure in different ways than lashing out at those around him.

He also had an injury too so that wouldn't have helped.

Stan sure wasn't the man last night, he was worn down and weary by an (equally) weary Djokovic. They were both looking so gassed out by the third set lol. Djokovic looked particularly down, did someone reject his pick up line at the Crown last night or what.

She's lost her last 15 against Serena and only ever beaten her twice.
It doesn't look good for her.

Yeah but Serena has the ladyflu.. or maybe she is faking it like pokerface. Sharapova has been playing sharp in contrast. I just wish she could swap those pink grannypanties for a g-string, as it will definitely help with her serve. I am absolutely sure of it.

No doubt his coaches will educate the guy on how to handle pressure in different ways than lashing out at those around him.

He also had an injury too so that wouldn't have helped.

He's too frustrated with himself which is self destructive during high stakes game, but I am sure his hotheadedness will blow over in a few years once those teenage hormones flushes out of his system. Constantly screaming out 'fuck' so loud I had to turn the TV down does make me cringe though. I wonder if he can behave like this in an overseas match where not as many people know him and still get away with it without being heavily penalised.

I can only think of John McEnroe as having a similar temperament to Nick, even that is a long shot. ;)

I reclon overseas he wouldn't be under nearly as much pressure

Hope he continues to play damn good tennis though :)

Oh I think he's got a good chance of doing that.. also I actually prefer watching him than Tomic - so far.