• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
just for the loosers, you could tell if i took drugs, i'd get heavier.

i said i won't and i won't. weight would tell, so stfu about it...

click my link in here, i've been logging my weight for quite some time

so blow me!

edit: infact, im prob the only person to tack their weight on this site...

You have admitted to doing gear. Lol.

im 15.2 just re-measured puppies, ive lost some :(

relaxed, no pump.

Last edited:
ooh the "squad" came in, im 36 and completely natty for years.

enough excises, how about you sorry asses join the ausbb comp too?? eh?

natty for years? How heavy were you when you were juiced?

I'm 44 and the dangly bit between my legs has vascularity and size that you will never match.

whatever von, if you clicked you'd see im actually 88kg. its logged.

lazy kunce

and if i look
<--- there, then 5-10kg less would be pretty impressive
so blow me

Last edited:
natty for years? How heavy were you when you were juiced?

I'm 44 and the dangly bit between my legs has vascularity and size that you will never match.

so what your saying is, you have regrets?
for not getting taking a few trt cycles???

thats your fault. don't put shit on me for that.

Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

these kunce are locked in. talkin shit = legit

Last edited:
how pathetic, my arms are better than yours, and on it goes.

Just compete and let your peers judge you.

whatever von, if you clicked you'd see im actually 88kg. its logged.

lazy kunce

and if i look
<--- there, then 5-10kg less would be pretty impressive
so blow me

Im looking. All I see is a 15 inch arm, no pecs, no lats, no traps and no evidence of legs. You will do well in a figure fitness comp. do you even?

lol, well from this critique obv i can't do worse, so can only improve. cheers.

Hahahaha a weekend without internet and this is what I come back to.
[MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; you complete lunatic. Ausbb's resident drunken shit slinger.

You started out by saying that if you were on gear, you would be WAY better than some guy with a MUCH better physique than you have ever had despite the fact that you HAVE done a cycle. Prove me wrong with pics if you like.

When I called you out on this, you made a personal attack on me regarding the pictures I posted in the progress thread, ostensibly a forum for encouragement and constructive criticism. So that's why I posted a pic of my arm.

Then, aside from all your bullshit in here, you send me this PM:
"You've never been 83kg lier" (sic)

Well, since you've done your research and know who I am, you should know that I have actually weighed 93kg and cut down to 89.9 for GPC nationals a couple of years back when I was at my strongest before the 2 achilles ruptures.

In the years I've spent reading your drivel, here and elsewhere, you've only ever made yourself sound like a bitter, clueless, fucktard.