• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Teenage girl who claimed she was raped at train station pleads not guilty to making f

Poor kunce, imagine the stress he was under with shit like that hanging over his head.

What did she hope to get out of this charade anyway? Royalties from a tell-all story with women's weekly?

Wife was talking to another mother about kids changing for swimming lessons and this woman said she wanted to help her kid change (he's not all there but not special needs) but they wouldn't let her in the boys toilets. She then says to me "no offence but I wouldn't want a male teacher helping him"

Because all male teachers are pedos who want a crack at her son while every other parent should trust her to be in there with their kids? Despite police checks, wwc card etc being next to useless she doesn't even have them.

No wonder men don't want to be teachers. People are fucked.

Wife was talking to another mother about kids changing for swimming lessons and this woman said she wanted to help her kid change (he's not all there but not special needs) but they wouldn't let her in the boys toilets. She then says to me "no offence but I wouldn't want a male teacher helping him"

Because all male teachers are pedos who want a crack at her son while every other parent should trust her to be in there with their kids? Despite police checks, wwc card etc being next to useless she doesn't even have them.

had a similar discussion with someone about male nurses , she was asking why more males don't want to become nurses ,so i pointed out there males don't want to because we are shit scared that we will get the finger of sexual assault pointed at us

Now that he had been defamed and jailed for something that he did not do, does that mean that he can fuck her now?

Double jeopardy rule.

had a similar discussion with someone about male nurses , she was asking why more males don't want to become nurses ,so i pointed out there males don't want to because we are shit scared that we will get the finger of sexual assault pointed at us

But don't they have heaps of security cams at hospitals? It would be hard to cry assault when they can lookup video footage and prove that the idiot cried wolf.

Exactly right, a good mate of mine is a primary school teacher, he is a great teacher and even taught my son for a while, then he was accused of abusing a young boy by a third hand party who told the single father of the boy that he had been abused, the child did not deny it but had no idea what anyone was talking about either, he ended up being investigated both internally and by police, and got 100% cleared of any allegations and the father that accused him even apologised when he realised that he had been mislead by the third party. He had a lot of support from other parents etc etc.

But three months later he left the school, and moved a fair way away from where he was teaching. Sad but the stigma sticks even though he was cleared on all counts even by the alleged victim.

And woman are just as dodgy fellas! How many cases do we hear of younger woman teachers getting gang banged at student parties...

Was even an old lady teacher on a camp here in Oz who was trying to get the young boys in the tent to form a train on her ass...

... Where the hell were these teachers when I was at school dammit! :cool: