• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Take Away Food on the run...

Portuguese flat chicken with chilli sauce, local chicken shop does it for $9.95, bloody delicious, it's cooked on charcoals as well!

Subway sandwiches sometimes.

local takeaway shop makes a killer chicken & avocado club sandwedge. comes with chips, hard to say no to chips.

Local take away shops like burger shops, fish and chip shops and charcoal chickens are always a winner....

Hamburger with 2x egg and pineapple (Beef or chicken)

Roast pork and gravy roll

Bacon and 2x egg rolll

Grilled fish and greek salad

Double chicken sandwiches (mayo, lettuce and onion for me)

Steak and egg toasted sandwhich

Half chicken and salad

Of course all the above go down very nicely with chips and a coke....

Take the chips and coke out of any meal and it ends up looking not to bad...

Last edited:
Stripped the meat off a woolies chicken last night... And weighed it...

612gms of meat...

Split into 3 meals with 200gms chicken with bok choy and soy...

Very easy to do and only cost around $4.50 a serve...

Stripped the meat off a woolies chicken last night... And weighed it...

612gms of meat...

Split into 3 meals with 200gms chicken with bok choy and soy...

Very easy to do and only cost around $4.50 a serve...

I do this, love my chicken too, but mix it with some mix veg, rice and some sauce, have it most days for lunch at work, its great cold while out and about.