• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Swisse Vitamins 50% off

barlo

I was shopping at Woollies last night and noticed all Swisse brand supps were 50% off, it makes some of their products actually a decent price. Just thought AusBB members would be interested :)

They are probably tying to move some product quickly to get some cash to pay all the sports stars they have endorsing there stuff.

Fuck there adds on TV annoy me.

The only vitamin with scientific research or someshit the add says?

Last time i checked riboflavin was fucking riboflavin no matter what brand it came in..

At least its better then centrum... Has hardly anything in it and some of the most unbioavailable forms such as maxnesium oxide..

has anyone seen the James O Connor Swisse Ads? He can't say "healthy" correctly.

has anyone seen the James O Connor Swisse Ads? He can't say "healthy" correctly.

Did you ever see Tubby Taylor in the Fujitsu Plasma Vision adds a few years ago, the poor bugger struggled so hard to pronounce it yet they had him say it about 10 times throughout the add and flogged it to death over cricket season.

I was shopping at Woollies last night and noticed all Swisse brand supps were 50% off, it makes some of their products actually a decent price. Just thought AusBB members would be interested :)

Not a bad buy, worth while buying up if that is the vitamins you are using.

Thanks for the heads up:)

Might head down there pick some up...

went to coles today. they only had 25% off the range so i went and told Ricky Ponting to shove his vitamins up his arse.

Did you ever see Tubby Taylor in the Fujitsu Plasma Vision adds a few years ago, the poor bugger struggled so hard to pronounce it yet they had him say it about 10 times throughout the add and flogged it to death over cricket season.

haha yeah i remember that

I went to get some Q10 a day after I saw the sale prices and they were all back to normal with only a buck or two discounted off dammit!