• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
thats different.

people are asking questions on stuff he already answered in the original post. like yourself you dumb kunce, clearly says his liver and kidnee function is fine and your telling him to get a blood test? so either you didnt read it, hence my original point..or your a fucking moron. probably the later tbh.

thats different.

people are asking questions on stuff he already answered in the original post. like yourself you dumb kunce, clearly says his liver and kidnee function is fine and your telling him to get a blood test? so either you didnt read it, hence my original point..or your a fucking moron. probably the later tbh.

Hey, how's life? The job?
Found some rhythm yet?

To answer a few questions firstly my thread is legit.
[MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; this is my medicinal regime now and truth be told my mental health has never been better, for a long tin I've filled scripts for ssris snd just tossed em lol depression is manageable this way.

for all the lads asking about amp, the typical fiend does 300-500mg per dose & hardcore fiends will repose multiple times a day. I take 1/10 of this. So a fiends dose will last me a nearly 2 weeks. To me this is pretty close to therapeutic. The effects are felt for 6-8 hrs. I take the prescribed amp mostly so I don't get hammered if I get a road side drug test........

i I prefer base personally, im just old school but all you really get now days is rock.

i've decided I will drop my drinking back a touch and try to dial back the 10-15 extra hours I do a week outside of actually been at work.

im under no illusions about what I'm doing, work stress has aged me pretty badly and the gas doesn't help. But like I said earlier close to 10 years now and generally health is good, nearly all illness/injury I have is either from lifting or manual labour and to those that responded but didn't read the post yes I do monitor my health.

Cheers for feedback peeps, some funny responses

the major problem with meth is you don't sleep for 24-36hrs after dosage, which regular amp is not the case.

if your still sleeping aqeuately, and not over stressed/worked, theres shouldn't be major problems, but once you stop you will feel worse... one of the first anti-depressants used was amphetamines! but then they realised its too addictive as in, virtually impossible to come off and return to normal. esp after 10 or 20 yrs. our neuroplasticity means your brain has adapted to this little kick.

but on another note, who takes only 10mg of dex? you must be probably prescribed 60mg, 20mg 3x a day no?
so your probably selling the other dexies to buy your gas? just a thought.

Had a recent health check everything is as it should be, have backed off the piss through the week, I now only drink on the odd social occasion during the week not every arvo in the sheds with the other grog monster tradies.

cant say I really feel any better for it but I have been doing more productive shit which is good.

I I am booked in to have a full heart check to make sure I haven't done any damage there. If that comes back all clear then I have to say physical damage is minimal. Damage to my psyche, well who knows, to be honest I'm a wreckless A type personality so if it wasn't this is still be engaging in some wreckless behaviour cause that's how I roll

D5_sign.png

dex is cheap as chips, used to get prescribed 200 tabs @ 5mg for 23$. full price.

Brick I read somewhere else but can't find the thread, that you pay child support. Where do you child/ren fit into this lifestyle?

Brick I read somewhere else but can't find the thread, that you pay child support. Where do you child/ren fit into this lifestyle?

Fortnightly lol

They don't go without man. I'm a semi decent parent, but you know how it is they became pawns in the child support $/custody time deal. I actually get a fair bit more time then our agreement cause I don't rock the boat and continue to pay the same amount. I'm actually a pretty decent parent man and a fucking sterling ex husband.

Excellent. I've been in the situation where the ex users everything their power to alienate fathers and children.