• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Support For Michael Kefalianos, IFBB Pro!

M

Musclemar

Good day to all!

My name is Kostas and I am the admin of Bodybuilders.gr, the largest Greek bodybuilding site & forum on the web.
I would like to congratulate you on your great community and the top-notch information you provide to your members.

I am posting this after asking permission from your administrator.

Michael Kefalianos, a Greek-Australian IFBB pro bodybuilder, will be competing in his first IFBB pro show in Melbourne, this coming Saturday March 14th. The show takes place in the "Dallas Brooks Centre" at noon and then the finals are at 7pm local time.

Michael needs all the support we can give him so we are posting this in order to get as many fellow Greek-Australians as possible to the show and cheer for him! He is a very nice and humble guy and an amazing bodybuilder. He has a great career as a pro ahead of him and thats why we are taking the initiative to help him in any way possible!

For more information on the show, you can visit:
Dohertysgym.com

You can check out photos of Michael in our website, Bodybuilders.gr

Thank you for your time and a big hello to all Greek-Australians reading this!

What kind of support is he after? Does he need some one to apply his oil? j/k

I was going to watch the Aust GP but due to work commitments I can't make it. i would've seen Michael compete in the flesh. Good luck to him because it's a strong feild competing.