• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplement stacks

Just saw a copied it from page 196 - start from page one and look through it!

Maybe we should start are own "post your supplement stack" thread :D

I have a few e books on how to make about every supplement on the market with ingridents in bulk someone on a hardrive. Ill try and find it and upoad it.

I looked at the pics Shrek and thought "What a waste of money!!!" it's all wank to me, paying 10x he price for some fancy packaging, fruity flavouring and a wank name like testo-anabolixxx Megastrol 4000 XP instead of just buying unflavoured in bulk.

All my shit comes in bags. Tubs are a waste...

But it gives me an idea... start a supplement company, the target demographic is under 30 males with disposable incomes. Sounds lucrative! :p

I looked at the pics Shrek and thought "What a waste of money!!!" it's all wank to me, paying 10x he price for some fancy packaging, fruity flavouring and a wank name like testo-anabolixxx Megastrol 4000 XP instead of just buying unflavoured in bulk.
100% mate.
I don't mind using aminos, glutamine, creatine but some of this stuff is lolly water.
:mad::mad:

haha sounds like this bloke from work always buying some new supplement, the latest one claims to have made some guys military press go from 140 to 220 kilo's!! As you say, all a wank.

100_0187.jpg

100_0188.jpg

Wouldnt it be 100x cheaper to just get on the juice?

And would he have time to eat after taking all that shit?

I have enough trouble remembering to take fish oil, multi twice a day, how the fuck do these guys do ALL of that crap.

I would actually like that last one. If it where free.

Remember that these guys get all the pro BB comps/shows/events etc. All of the stands give out free shit and a lot of the people make it a mission to get as much as possible. I'd bet that's where a lot of it comes from. I hope so anyway, no one in their right mind could spend that much on supplements, it's all the same shit.

I would actually like that last one. If it where free.

Remember that these guys get all the pro BB comps/shows/events etc. All of the stands give out free shit and a lot of the people make it a mission to get as much as possible. I'd bet that's where a lot of it comes from. I hope so anyway, no one in their right mind could spend that much on supplements, it's all the same shit.
I read through a few pages, one guy spent over $1000 on a massive order.

I should get them to just wire me the money, they can help pay my food bill. Money better spent. That's just ridiculous. I wouldn't spend that on supps in over a year, maybe more.

Well yea when u can buy like 1kg of dextrose and like 1kg of creatine mono for like 30 bucks.