• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

supplement decision?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
when it comes to buying supplements ,how do you decide? Cheapest price available? Trust in the company? How fast you get your product? word or mouth? it's what the pro's use?

Reviews as well. But even with those on some sites, you cant tell if its neutral or not.. Word of mouth probably best bet.

Like when everyone was raving about the Craze.

Reviews as well usually but I do have a bit of faith in the same brands.

Freight time or specials don't really come in to it for me. I'll shop around till I find a price I'm happy with and usually have enough backed up so I'm ordering in advance

i don't look at reviews i listen to word of mouth or research ingredients or a combination of both

I like to see who's promoting the product first, then look to see which one has the biggest muscles before I decide.

Read reviews, check out examine.com, try and pick up info from decent youtubers and friends that have tried it!
Tried various supps but only on creatine these days and a caffeine hit before the gym.... Maybe the occasional touch of beta alanine just to feel those tingles :)

Tell me about it. Went creatine shopping last week, got told hardly anyone does mono anymore so bought MP's version of the latest and greatest..
Nearly fell over when I went to pay for it!

Tell me about it. Went creatine shopping last week, got told hardly anyone does mono anymore so bought MP's version of the latest and greatest..
Nearly fell over when I went to pay for it!

People "dont do" mono anymore because it is sold for about $20 for 500g (if not less) - why sell someone a product worth $20 when you could sell them a product for $100 haha...

Mono is fantastic and should be in everyones supplement "stack"

So your stuck with Creatine Mono then haha

yep even ditched the multivitamin. creatine mono, whey, fish oil, vit d are the only ones that I take, and even the fish oil would go if I was able to consistently eat fatty fish 3 times a week or so.

You're right about people not buying something cheap when they can pay more for it;

Creatine is about $19 per kilo now last time I bought it, personally I can't notice any difference using it either.