• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplement City - Disgraceful.

B

blakeimage

So I've purchased a shitload of supplements through Supplement City in the past. Well in excess of $1200.00AU.

I called just now to ask whether they'd match the price of 100% Gold Standard Whey (didnt even mention what the price i had was) and i was given a sharp "nuh" as my response.

I was a bit shocked and asked whether he was talking to me, and he replied with.. "nup, not happening".

Five thumbs down for these guys... tools. They just lost alot of business!

Thanks James! Your customer service skills are a-grade.

Blake.

It's run by two brothers and I think only a few others work there so he may have been talking to one of the owners. They're nice enough in person but they talk alot of broscience. I once heard one of the guys there on the phone telling a guy to use a natural test booster as a full PCT for a stacked hormone cycle. I didn't say anything just felt sorry for all involved.

Timguyperson from this forum had a bit of a rant about them once because they threatened the owners of another supplement store he went to because they were outpricing them apparently. I don't know how they run a business with service like that.

I once e-mailed then about a product because theye do not list the ingredients of the supps they sell and ai go a nasty reply. This was about 2-3 years ago

The pen is mightier than the sword! Message received loud and clear. Thank you Blake.

Fadi.

Last edited:
I was down in Brissie on Monday and called into a supp business in Logan Road just past Mt Gravatt, cant remember the name of it, even though i didnt buy anything they were very good with helping out and service, everything was priced well. Nice little shop, have 2 locations other ones at Greenslopes.
AZZA

These guys sound like tosspots. I love bad mouthing companies, i have given one company a show cause why we didnt bad mouth them on a forum. They had ample time to correct a customers refund for non delivery of supp products, gave the owner a heads up to do some good pr and fix it, he refused. Got a good public bashing.
AZZA

I have purchased off them before they seemed preety good to me !! prices were not that bad either.

I think i already know which supp supplier i will be using now thanks to Fadi's advice :p just offloaded $750 in the one go :D

I was down in Brissie on Monday and called into a supp business in Logan Road just past Mt Gravatt, cant remember the name of it, even though i didnt buy anything they were very good with helping out and service, everything was priced well. Nice little shop, have 2 locations other ones at Greenslopes.
AZZA

Its Nutrition Warehouse in Underwood.
AZZA

Well, Thanks for Fadi - I'm pretty impressed with the protein and oatmass from Fitness Central.

To be honest, I've gained more solid muscle on this stuff in the past week, than I have using Universal Real gains for the past 6 months...

Ok, so that taste isnt that great (unflavoured).. but if you throw a few berries/bananas in there with some nice creamy milk - it makes it alot more bearable...

You can of course use the flavour packets at $5.00 each...

Oh, did I mention they come packed conveniently in 1KG parcels?

The ONLY gripe I have.. is i bought a mix n match tub, but they forgot the scoop.. Not such a big deal as I have plenty of other scoops from previous supps...

Why would you buy from there in the first place?

Myofusion - $112
J**** - $110

Those prices suck. Much better around in Aus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is j***d a good supplement? Results? Where should I buy it from? I hear its the best

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually bought 1 E-911 from there and they gave me another free for only $74.95 that's not even $40.00 each.

Not a bad deal hey !!!:)

There a quite a few good companies now selling their products on ebay. Thats where I get most of my supps. At least if they stuff you over you can leave them with negative feedback. The guy I buy off has over 18k positive feedback (99.2%) so you know you are getting looked after.

There a quite a few good companies now selling their products on ebay. Thats where I get most of my supps. At least if they stuff you over you can leave them with negative feedback. The guy I buy off has over 18k positive feedback (99.2%) so you know you are getting looked after.

Ebay is not bad at all !

Last edited:
What is J****

I would assume it is Jack 3D.... But thats not possible... I bought mine for $30... Not $110.... Yuo guys are getting ripped off hard if you paid that much...

Jack3D is awesome...

Meanwhile I now use Bulk Nutrients... Look up bioflex on here...

I buy on line from there website... There was a problem with my order once where a bag of whey was leaking when it arrived... They replaced it no charge...

Excellent response time and you can always pass feedback directly to them through Bio flex on this forum...

I currently use there WPC and Preworkout NT.... Imo There preworkout is as good if not better then Jack3D...

Worthwhile trialling... There is a thread here where you can request a sample pack to try it out if you want...

Worth a try In my opinion....Preworkout NT has all the same ingredients...

If anyone is interested in trying our proteins, simply send us a Pm with all your details and what you would like to try.
We work very hard at providing as good service as possible with very high quality products, so if you have any issues, just let us know.

Plus one for Bulk Nutrients, I was on their facebook page just asking a question about their texture of one of their new proteins and straight away i was offered a free sample. Thats on top of the samples i got from here even after telling him that.