• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

supplement advice?

Dylan

Hey guys
New to the forum right now.
Im 18 and currently weigh 85kgs.
Ive been going to the gym often the last 3 months, but have been using a home gym for about 12 months.
I recently got a job placement over east in the Royal Australian Navy, and my line of work requires me to;
A) lose a fair bit of weight,
B) put on more muscle mass.
Ever since i was a kid of always had fat around my gut, although my arms and legs are fairly lean.
I need some advice on which supplements would aid my goal in both weight loss and muscle development.
I also need a supplement that aids in recovery, i currently work a high stress job and i find myself waking up very sore.
If anyone could help me out here, or wants to ask me any questions, go ahead.
Thanks in advance

You dont need supplement advice mate. You need diet and exercise advice.

I mean you didn't get fat, skinny and weak because you didn't take supps did you? No. You got that way through the food you were eating and the exercise you weren't doing.

Everyone looks for results in a bottle when they should really be looking in the fridge and around the power rack.

Especially 37 and 39. I dont know how much longer I can keep posting these two newsletters!

Long enough for us NooBs to find the links and read them. Thanks!

That was exactly the precise information I was looking for. Now if only someone could link me a good gym with trainer like this in Brisbane I'd be set.

Cheers,
Mike