• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Super greens

I've used vital greens and pharma greens. Both have great taste. Not too expensive either compared to other products

I've been mixing up wheat grass and spirulina from bulk nutrients
goes nicely with some recovery bcaas for the orange flavour

Can't fault Vital Greens. Trying to get my kids to drink it is proving difficult though. I think it has something to do with the colour as they don' mind the taste.

This is something I want to get onto. Might start health food shopping to see whats out there.
Kale seems to ne the flavour of the moment :)

This is something I want to get onto. Might start health food shopping to see whats out there.
Kale seems to ne the flavour of the moment :)

bn wheat grass and spirulina aren't bad as long as you don't make them to strong. I usually have 1- 2 scoops per 700ml shaker

Started having the wheat grass 1-2 lots a day last week instead of 1-3 a week.

bn is a lot cheaper than most of the health food shops.
or the overly sweet nudie greens + oj or whatever the mix is

bn wheat grass and spirulina aren't bad as long as you don't make them to strong. I usually have 1- 2 scoops per 700ml shaker

Started having the wheat grass 1-2 lots a day last week instead of 1-3 a week.

bn is a lot cheaper than most of the health food shops.
or the overly sweet nudie greens + oj or whatever the mix is

Can it be added to a shake? :confused: