• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Suggestions/Advice for protein please

"go out to buy me some protein powder" sounds like your going down to coles to buy 400 grams of protein for $40 lol. Bulk Nutrients WPC, online store, 5kg for $99 is cheap. I would get chocolate seeing as everyone loves chocolate, but strawberry is quite nice too.

:cool:

shudup! lol

I have a health food store up the road, run by a muscle man - he stocks all of this stuff...I also get my oils for massage from him in bulk quantities, so figured he might be able to cut me a deal.

But have looked online also.

Settle.

I like to learn about these things, look at the options and then make a decision.

It's like dating damnit? lol

If you want unflavored WPC, you can't go past eBay IMO. You can usually find 20kg sacks made by frontera for around $220

If you want unflavored WPC, you can't go past eBay IMO. You can usually find 20kg sacks made by frontera for around $220

20kg sack? holy shit Gunner! lolol

I think I'll start with a tub for supplementation and see how I go? If I continue on after commencing weights...I'll consider this one?

Ebay...jesus you can buy absolutely anything on there! Fantastic :)

That was a guess on the price. Had a look there is a supplier on there selling them for $230 for local pickup in frankston Vic but you can always ask for a quote on postage to Brisbane.