• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

struggle to eat enough

Is that how he improved so quickly?

I ate a pack of tim tams per day for a brief period. 109 calories each one if remember right.

Like scotch fingers best now. I think 88 calories each, but don't have too many these days.
nah for Roger it was chicken and coke, not timtams.. timtams would have done something to insulin sensitivity or had too many carbs or something :D

Timtams feel like they go straight to my visceral fat :( so hard to stop at half a packet...
Scotch fingers, at least you can stop after a couple.. not as likely to plow through whole packet in one sitting.

surprised 0ni has not mentioned pot or other recreationals as a solution to not eating enough yet? always easy to eat heaps when smashed

Last edited:
I've mentioned on several occasions that amphetamines = cutting weight and weed = bulking
I used to get high as shit before eating all the time. Works very well. Doesn't really make me hungry as such but I don't get the feeling that I am full.

At my last meet, the day before I was so high it was hilarious. I ate a load of popcorn and it got to the point where I was stuffing it down and I'd be full. Then a few minutes later I'd think that I wasn't full and go to eat another mouth full and NOPE and so on. Then I drank some gatorade and it all expanded in my stomach. I thought I was legitimately in trouble but really didn't want to throw up and lose that amazing bloat and remove the last 3 hours of eating. I was close to calling an ambulance at one point, was pretty funny especially for my housemate

shit, I also have so many embarrassing stories to tell, thank god internet was not around when I was young.

My mum had to raise 4 boys on her own so money was always tight, as a kid for a snack I'd have a thick slice of home baked bread, spread a thick layer of lard on top and then sprinkle it all with paprika and salt, beautiful!

And I still had to run around in the shower to get wet

Another snack, we'd get 5 or 6 egg yolks and icing sugar and then mix it until I was all fluffy then eat it with a spoon out of the cup

That's the way we rolled man
you do what you have to :)

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, (pause for laughter), eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

My mum had to raise 4 boys on her own so money was always tight, as a kid for a snack I'd have a thick slice of home baked bread, spread a thick layer of lard on top and then sprinkle it all with paprika and salt, beautiful!

And I still had to run around in the shower to get wet

You think you had it tough, we lived In a shoe box in the middle of the road.