• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strongest Teenager in the world

Generally speaking, when someone asks a question he/she doesn't know the answer, that's why they asked in the first place.

Posted via Mobile Device

That`s my point exactly.No one here has any clue whatsoever so no one can say either way which makes the question moot.

Don't Olympics test for juice though? Or in two years it would have all left his system?

Don't Olympics test for juice though? Or in two years it would have all left his system?

They would probably test for gear. Coaches AND athletes would also be working on masking &/or hiding any....ergonomic aids.

What a fantastic lift. That boy is amazing.

Who knows what I think? Nobody? Thats ok...ignore me. I've never, ever, ever seen a vial of testosterone bench press anything even remotely close to a pair of socks. It's the athlete that does all the work.

With the large number of participants at international weightlifting events I don't think they test everybody.

With the large number of participants at international weightlifting events I don't think they test everybody.

it could possibly be a selected random group of athletes.

So their going to drug test all 150 athletes...and thats JUST weightlifters?

In my opionion, there should be a sanctioned "pharmecutically enhanced" olympics!
Oh how fun..

And this kid is gonna be the next WSM at this rate. What drop into the squat?! so quick..

Wow thats an awesome record, really old.
Be really interesting to follow the young fella and see if he can do it!

I just dont get snatchs.. Mabye im not built for them but I tried to snatch 60kg for fun and couldnt get it above my head LOL.

I Clean and press 80 for reps all the time in my shoulder routine currently, and did 100 1rm during little fun sess with some mates at the gym but LMAO when I tried a snatch.

I have lots of respect for big lifting strength athletes. Ehanced or not, you gotta do alot of hours and plan their programs to be put together like the frign di-vinchi code! And if they dont get a record, hardly get a mention for their life time of lifting.

Last edited:
Thats what I mean LJ, 200kg snatch! is freekn huge!!

And my training partner ATM started at 40kg for reps with clean and press at the start of this 8 week program we just finished, and now he can do 75 for 1 rm @ 74kg

So I bet you could too if you did it twice a week for 8 weeks like he did.

If it were easy to lift such weights being on juice, we wouldn't go wow at the numbers, because all the roid users out there would be lifting that much or more.

Juice or not, he's super strong.

America tests all lifters out of season. Plenty of Europeans only get tested in season, especially in powerlifting.

the Chinese are even craftier. They send one team of lifters to earn Team Points for the Olympics and another team to compete. An individual doesnt qualify for the Games, a team does. The country then selects the lifters it wants to represent them. With the Chinese, its nearly NEVER the same lifters who qualified the team in the first place.

It looks like the IWF may soon be changing this rule