• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strongarm tactics?

from what I've heard most don't like it.

The one I remember was alternating Bicep work and Tricep work at the top of each hour then having a feed and repeating this for 8 hours. But Rich Pinner wasn't even around then.
@Silverback ; might know how long the 8 hour arm workout has been around for :)

Do I have to watch the Video :confused:

I feel like this is very much the case for me.

What changes are you making?

I am making sure my shoulders are back and down, with a small contraction of scapula. This removes the traps and delts.

i have dropped my weight I use, and focussed on a quality contraction.

The best movement for this is on a 45 degree incline bench, with dumbells, full ROM

It's always the training at fault never the diet. .
Maybe you've been in calorie deficit for so long you're struggling to gain muscle???
Maybe? ????