• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strong doesn't have to be ugly.

Brick

Watch this video be aroused and feel weak at the same time.

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbP7bw1HYA&feature=player_embedded"]Gracyanne Barbosa Hardcore - YouTube[/ame]

Is this her?

I can't see that vid^
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHbP7bw1HYA&feature=player_embedded"][/ame]
Try copy and pasting the link into your browser if the embeddment doesn't work.

@moons I have my doubts as well but lets not ruin the fantasy

MASSIVE arse-age! Not sure if envious or not...her butt cheeks look like they could eat me! lolol

She's a beautiful girl though ;)

That's fake as shit.

Want real strong and hot? We've got a few pretty fine looking powerlifters right here in Oz.

Edit: and yes I am talking about me!

Thats her mate but in the video I put up she is squatting 220kg's for reps and has the worlds happiest spotter.

She's beautiful but I'd like to see her spotter step away a bit instead of helping her so much and see if she'd still be doing all the lifts she does in the vid.
hell, he's helping heaps. don't care if he's just hell bent on touching her...
:D

ps she's brazilian right? chance of implants is huge...

798276023.jpg

beautiful
Gracyanne Barbosa // Seja bem vindo.
Pictures of gracyanne barbosa

Nice abs , pity about the fake boobs
Give me a natural woman any time , not a fan of silicon/saline they just feel wrong.

I want to go to carnivale next year. Got rels in Rio and Sao Paulo

358941340.jpg