• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strong Bench Press

He still benches more than I do
That feel when I failed the last rep of 62.5kg for 5 today
That feel when I only just have a novice bench for my weight

i dont understand how people can laugh at someone who possibly has a disability who is still trying their hardest. just sayin

from some angles the left arm doesn't look normal either hence the limited range of motion.

Gym attire and music makes it humorous.

I'm already going to hell for other reasons, laughing at this just firms my spot.

I'll save seats for the rest of you :p

At about 1:10 in, I took a sip from my drink, and then he started the next rep. I almost sprayed milk out my nose on the computer.

Either he has a disability / mobility / deformity issue that prevents him from doing it correctly, or his trainer is a retard for allowing bad form in his facility.