• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stripper girlfriend problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often, and when, do you use this method? Ordering at restaurants, withdrawing cash from ATMs, choosing ham at the deli?

Varies, generally where applicable. Keep in mind the decision making was strictly based on arousal/women. :D

Step 1. Buy her one of these:
!CCG)OlgB2k~$(KGrHqMOKm4Ez69cU2HtBNKG1BYbEQ~~_12.JPG

Step 2. Tell her to wear it at work
Step 3. Work fires her
Step 4. Sue for discrimination against religion
Step 5. Profit???

:D

I thought I'd fill you in on what's been happening with Goo. He's a mate of mine, we work together, I introduced him to the forum. Anyway, I'm a bit worried about him ATM.

Monday at lunch he's telling me about his wild weekend. He said he got inspired by some of the suggestions in this thread about stripper orgys, so he suggested it to his missus and she was keen, said she'd talk to some of the girls at work. So Friday night he went out with his GF and 2 other chicks from the club. They all ended up at one of the chicks place...he said she was this smokin hot Asian babe with serious fuck me eyes. He reckoned she must have been a dominatrix, cause her place was like a dungeon, with all the sex equipment she had. There was a harness type thing that was attached to the ceiling apparently and Goo said he took turns banging each of the 3 strippers while they laid in the harness....all their bodyweight was supported by the harness, so he reckons he just smashed them like rag dolls. Fuck, I was jealous when he told me about it.

Anyway, on Saturday night he was feeling a bit run down so he stayed home, while his missus went off to the club to do her shift. He said he went out to the backyard to look for her dog cause she didn't come to the back door at the usual time for dinner. This was a sausage dog that his missus had owned for 12 years. He found the dog lying under a tree, frothing at the mouth, something seriously wrong with her. She wouldnt move at all, no matter what he tried, he even turned the hose on her but nothing. He said he never liked the dog, said she was a really unfriendly, whingeing pain in the ass bitch. Anyway while he was trying to figure out what to do with it, the dog eventually died...all happened within a half hour. So fucken Goo, the dumb ass, he doesn't know what to do with a dead dog...he wraps it up in newspaper and throws it in the wheelie bin. He thought it was what you do...NFI lol

Anyway, predictably, his missus hits the roof and kicks him out. He told me all this on Monday and said he was thinking of going to the club that night to talk to her and try and get her back. He was a bit worried about the bouncer though, said he was a vicious looking prick. Reckons his missus said that this guy was Russian, and the owners of the club were maybe connected with the Russian mafia. Anyway, Goo hasn't been at work last 2 days so I dunno what's going on. If he's not there today Im seriously thinking I'll have to tell someone about all this. Hope you're alright bud.

woah, did anyone else read this? Are you being serious?

p.s to quote a famous poet: "Just cuz she dances go go, it don't make her a no no. Maxine put your dance shoes on. We're going to the disco. We're gonnnaaaa eeellloppppeee to mehehehexico. Called up my momma said I'm in love with a stripper yo."

Heyyy mate.Grow some balls.If the only reason your with her is for her looks,goodluck buddy you should be able to answer your own questions.lol

I reckon Goo is a bit of a fuckwit.
C'mon Goo, show yourself ;)

Goo you mate.

Go easy on Goo....I got in touch with Goo's manager at work recently and apparently he's just bolted...left his job, didn't leave much of an explanation.

I reckon the Russians are after him. I'm not sure if he'll ever get back on the forum, but my guess is that he got what he needed out of Ausbb and won't be back.

Hooroo you Goo.

:)

The Russian Mafia...bouncer at the strip club....he's a clever fella Goo....I reckon he's escaped and living large somewhere else.

Goo and DKD are the same fucking person...

And yep...Goo came here and achieved what DKD needed him to....quite sucessfully.....

Goo wont leave...cause DKD is here..

Yeah i do...Goo is most definately a fuckwit...there are several others here too....
you called me a whore DKD....why dont we tell everyone what makes you think that and say that here about me???

Last edited:
ALright i've had enough of this crap , everyone needs to settle the fuck down , that means you both DKD,GOO and EJE

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.