• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strawberry WPI + Water

birch

Is it disgusting or tolerable? I'm ordering some more WPI from BulkNutrients soon and am keen to get flavoured instead of natural this time, but don't want my PWO shakes to make me chunder :p

Everyone has a different opinion on taste, but at the end of the day you man up and chug it down - its never gonna taste sensational really mixed with water. IMO mixability is more important than taste....nothing worse than drinking chunks.

BNs strawberry WPI tastes terrible. Fitness Centrals strawberry is not too bad with water, awesome with milk.

Try fitness central if taste is an issue. I use to down unflavoured WPI all the time without issue but as huggy said if it is chunky it is worse.

Fitness Central's strawberry tastes ok, but it's got more chunks than a chunder bucket. BN on the other hand has a distinctive taste that makes you want more and more. Bit like Kindred's posts.

Haha! I lost my taste for flavored BN stiff after only a few kilos. Strawberry wore off real quick.

Mmm I think I'll just stick to Natural which I know. I'll just steal a couple scoops of my brother's chocolate if I ever feel like something yummy in the morning :p

I'm with Hyjak, I had aussie bodies protein powder and I had that for ages and ages before switching over....If you can have that and not complain you'll do very well with anything.

Everyone has a different opinion on taste, but at the end of the day you man up and chug it down - its never gonna taste sensational really mixed with water. IMO mixability is more important than taste....nothing worse than drinking chunks.

agreed. sculling is the most effective way of downing any protein shake