• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids, weapons seized at Perth airport

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
TWO men have been caught trying to import performance and image enhancing drugs and paintball gun parts through Perth's airport, authorities say. Customs and Border Protection officers seized nearly 12,000 tables, 480ml of prohibited steroids, two flick knives and paintball gun parts this week after two separate searches.
A 38-year-old man from Perth who arrived on a flight from Thailand was found with 7500 capsules of steroids without a permit, authorities said.
Another man from Iran, 26, drew suspicion during an x-ray of his bag and 142 vials, 4310 capsules and two bottles of illegally imported steroids, and the weapons were uncovered.
Customs said the offences drew fines of up to $170,000 and up to five years in prison if found guilty.

Paintball fucking guns? And flick knives? Fuck me thank god these didnt make it into Australia.

When will they learn... You gotta dhl that shit back home while you're over there... Never chance the customs boys at the airport... Gotta admire the stupidity of it all! :)

Yup - whenever I read shit like this the first thing I think is "retards!" - If you wanna import shit like steroids, no worries, go ahead - but FFS, why would you bring it in with crap that's going to set alarms bells off like knives and paintball guns? Lol