• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids slowly killing the gym-obsessed youth

I dont deny i cry to my mummy... doesnt mean shit tho, seen some of the toughedt boys i know cry... Someone who thinks they are manly because they are "more agressive" is clearly a fucking idiot.

Vonfram makes a substantial point.

There is no need to panic if you have low testosterone, unless of course there are a whole lot of other problems that demand further attention.

As he proves, you can still lift big weights without the need to take a boost.

To be honest, i am more concerned about a 5.0 cholesterol and 5.8 fasting blood sugar (highest ever), although doc tells me it is still ok.

I dont deny i cry to my mummy... doesnt mean shit tho, seen some of the toughedt boys i know cry... Someone who thinks they are manly because they are "more agressive" is clearly a fucking idiot.

Is calling people a fucking idiot considered being aggressive ?

Perhaps. But im not claiming im manly coz i get aggresive.. If you get aggresive it means you havnt controlled yourself, nothing manly about that

@WoodyAllen ; cheers for the info. Oops mg! Only ever known one person who used the patches and that was 6-7 years ago. I assume the patches are just for ease of use, but injections are more effective/preferable. Off hand I know of another two people who pin their TRT both lifters. One I know is on 125mg per week. This is a lot more than the 50mg natural Test average you stated. Perhaps he's got a "good" (dodgey) Endo you think?

Secondly, you can't argue against that the sustained release of pinning TRT, particularly something like Readron, gives a hell of an advantage over natural Test which ebbs and flows dramatically due to diet, sleep, emotions etc.

Yeah, I think he got a "good" endo. Remember though that injecting 125mg per week is not the same as getting 125mg per week in your blood stream. No such thing as a 100% transfer. I remember reading an article somewhere about how different esters have varying degrees of efficiency getting into your system.

I think the patches and creams are preferred for the general masses as most people are too pussy to reach around and shove a spike in their arse. Some can't even reach around to wipe their arse, don't worry about hitting a spot square on, aspiring then slowly injecting a ml of oils. One of the new products in the US is the same as a roll on deodorant which you put under your arms.

Low test affects people in different ways. Sometimes its mostly physical (no boner, no energy, no drive) and others its mental (depression, lethargy, etc). I know that you can have low test and still have a normal sex drive and be able to function normally in da sack. Others can have normal test and have no boner or sex drive. Like Justin Bieber. Its a matter of finding out what works for you.

I have had a normalish sex drive after coming off a 10 month cycle with no pct. Deff dont need test to get a boner. Helps though!

A man's drive and conviction is what makes him a man. Men do stuff.

Cowards hide.

from age 16...... that is pretty much the killer - started messing with hormones before his body has even finished messing with them itself.

also usually 1-2 % population will have a pre deposition to substance abuse or other underlying issues - i would happily stake that he was that number.

anyone that suffers a major issue aka heart attack stroke or what ever it may be, would clearly see that as a sign to stop - ... bs article with no real direction besides the F*#^ kn obvious that abuse of any form of chemicals into the body will have a negative impact ..... wow riveting stuff.