• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids overtaking heroin in Australia

What you talking about my name popping up

Headly dnp used to be legal as a fat loss suplement back in the day, way to fucking dangerous though.

You claiming dnp doesnt work now 0ni? Good story bro

nah in one of those results you were posting lol
I have no idea if DNP "works", that's the point. I've never seen any results from it worth mentioning. None at all lol. Basically I am just asking for them, because I've never seen them. If someone could post them I'd even be grateful. But I've never seen any progress from it at all. The top result is an epic 10 days of DNP! He looks like a slightly leaner turd

The mechanism of action leads me to think it would completely waste the body away, even in the presence of steroids. I'm sure as shit by looking at the mechanism it causes weight loss, but does it cause fat loss while sparing muscle? I doubt this due to the complete lack of progress pictures

Same goes for these "SARM"s. Ostarine, never seen a single legitimate progress picture

There are plenty of dnp results out there try looking.

Dnp spares muscle of i remember correctly. And those "turds" look better than you

Apparently there were only several deaths from its use back in the 30's... but meh.

I just hope heroin use is dropping

At least gear users look a lot better than those skinny, scabby, smacked out kunce. :eek:

It's good to see the junkies starting to lift, some of them were looking a little haggard.

Last edited:
Obviously because steroids are evil and are the main cause of rape, bestiality, murder, divorce, and shrink your dick, then the crime rate in Australia should soar during these times. Men with big muscles and tiny dongs are out everywhere, killing, robbing, murdering, and filing divorce papers.

My doctor have me a sustanon250 injection yesterday.

I left the doctors and on the way to my car, I king-hit myself.

Reactions: 0ni