• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids overtaking heroin in Australia

Obviously because steroids are evil and are the main cause of rape, bestiality, murder, divorce, and shrink your dick, then the crime rate in Australia should soar during these times. Men with big muscles and tiny dongs are out everywhere, killing, robbing, murdering, and filing divorce papers.

Obviously because steroids are evil and are the main cause of rape, bestiality, murder, divorce, and shrink your dick, then the crime rate in Australia should soar during these times. Men with big muscles and tiny dongs are out everywhere, killing, robbing, murdering, and filing divorce papers.
and don't forget king hits oops i mean coward punches

If steroids and such were legalized, supplement suppliers / manufacturers and bikey gangs would really suffer.

I don't think they should be "legalised"
They are powerful hormones

But certainly under a prescription from a medical professional

I don't think they should be "legalised"
They are powerful hormones

But certainly under a prescription from a medical professional

Interesting question.

Trog:
I need some hormones
Doc;
Why?
Trog;
because i am a bodybiulder
Doc:
Oh, why didn't you just sat that?
Trog;
Can I just have some?
Doc;
How much?
Trog:
not sure, I workout and party really hard, I'm not seeing results
Doc;
ok, here is a referal to go and see a bodybiulding forum to enquire as to your needs.

Interesting question.

Trog:
I need some hormones
Doc;
Why?
Trog;
because i am a bodybiulder
Doc:
Oh, why didn't you just sat that?
Trog;
Can I just have some?
Doc;
How much?
Trog:
not sure, I workout and party really hard, I'm not seeing results
Doc;
ok, here is a referal to go and see a bodybiulding forum to enquire as to your needs.

Pretty much what happens with every other drug, unfortunately.
You're dieting hard and not seeing results, have some duramine
You're insulin resistant and have been trying really hard to lay down the fucking fork? Have some metformin
Cholesterol shot? Have some statins

It's fucked

Yeah, i have no answer, don't think there is one, short of a large meteorite at this point in time..

If steroids and such were legalized, supplement suppliers / manufacturers and bikey gangs would really suffer.

If DNP was legalised and available, Australias obesity crisis would shrink to a minor health issue to the point where sharks kill more people than heart disease.

I have never seen a single progress picture with DNP
Not one

Where are they all?

Pretty much what happens with every other drug, unfortunately.

You're dieting hard and not seeing results, have some duramine

You're insulin resistant and have been trying really hard to lay down the fucking fork? Have some metformin

Cholesterol shot? Have some statins

It's fucked

And that is any worse than self medicating with illegal roids how?

What you talking about my name popping up

Headly dnp used to be legal as a fat loss suplement back in the day, way to fucking dangerous though.

You claiming dnp doesnt work now 0ni? Good story bro