• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Steroid diet

Is this a steroid diet or steroid cycle?
Last time I check this was the nutrition and diet section

I know Shrek just pointed out.. Its the steroid diet, but can someone just exaggerate on the acronyms...

i assume trt = test replacement theraoy

no real idea on any of the others...

Unless of course we are not allowed too, in which case just tell me to shut up..

I've got some questions, just for knowledge (i dont plan to take steroids).

1. When you're on steroids, what's the purpose of high levels of dietary fat? You obviously don't need fat for hormonal production.. what wud u need it for?

2. What digestive enzymes would you take to ensure your stomach digests and supplies body with the nutrients? I'd imagine since your eating huuuuuuuge, I imagine your digestive system will need a foreign aid to support this..

You do not need to eat huge amounts while on gear.
Steroids increase the rate of protein synthesis so you are able to untilise the protein more efficiently and stay in a poritive nitrogen balance. Tghis is why it is so effective when dieting down (muscle sparing)
Just because your on gear does not mean you won't get fat eating copious amounts of food.

Anyone see the Ronnie Coleman video? Although he ate 7-8 times per day the meals were not large. A piece of chicken, a piece if corn bread and beans all moderate servings and he's a giant of a man.

I've got some questions, just for knowledge (i dont plan to take steroids).

1. When you're on steroids, what's the purpose of high levels of dietary fat? You obviously don't need fat for hormonal production.. what wud u need it for?

2. What digestive enzymes would you take to ensure your stomach digests and supplies body with the nutrients? I'd imagine since your eating huuuuuuuge, I imagine your digestive system will need a foreign aid to support this..

fat would play the same role as while natural, as when on a cycle.

During a cycle, taking normal amino acids such as creatine &/or glutamine would sweeten the deal