• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squats - I think I need new pants..

P

PRiMaL

4 x 10, set 3, 4th rep:

Pic_0205_058.jpg

Yes, I did finish the set, and I'm glad I train at home and nobody was walking past the front yard.

holy shit mate. That's exactly what happend to me today. Deadset!! I had just finished off the bulk of my workout (cleans, jerks & clean pulls), i went to do my first set of warm up squats then i heard a very bad sound. I finished the set, thinking it would only be a small tear.

I went to do my first working set....i heard the sound tearing noise again. Felt like going forward...this time the sound kept getting longer & the feeling that i was falling out was quite...obvious!! i'll post a pic latter! I...made an awkward trip to Target for a pair of jeans!

damn lol..

all i gotta ask is why u wearing cargo pants while u squatting? Its awkward when i when your halfway down and your knee gets caught on the material as your glutes starts pushing the pants up. I lurve the basketball shorts..so much room

i cant :(..
my 3rd leg just hangs out when i do ATG's
You can go for cutoff track pants, trackies are like ten bucks or something from k-mart.

You need stuff that streeeeeeeeetches, especially if you have such a big package that it keeps leaping out.

Yeah I heard a small tear at first, kept going, got worse every rep, finished the set and went inside to change =P

I dont have any extremely short shorts around the place, most are at least knee length, I usually wear trackies or sweatpants but this weather is killer.

I squat outside since theres no room in my mini-home gym so I'm in the sun too. Finished my squats and 4x10 deadlift in trackies >_<

I might just have to get some basketball pants lol.

As you can see my gym is pretty cramped so I usually move the upright bench or carry the bar to the front lawn for squats or presses, although I'm still in need of a squat rack to go heavy.
Pic_0205_059.jpg

Last edited: