• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

squat problem?

post vid of your squats, that way people can see if there are any major issues with form and can help to correct any technical faults.... thats the first thing that comes to mind... do you have any preexisting back injuries?

post vid of your squats, that was people can see if there are any major issues with form.... thats the first thing that comes to mind... do you have a preexisting back injury?

Nope all injury, but i remember in the in when practising one arm push-ups i could do in one one hand , but the other hand gave me pain if i tired

Sorta hard to tell you what the prob could be...could be anything from por bar placement, to tight muscles to a slight pinching nerve...

It could be simply poor bar placement...how many times do you get guys/girls in the gym having a cry about the bar being across their back...

aww guys, i hardly notice the problem anymore =) my shoulder problem seems to minimize with stretching and rotator calf exercise.