• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

split bodypart programs

If its any help, I remember an article in an old BB magazine I have where a BB improved his back and hams by doing very very heavy rack pulls.

It was John DeFendis, but I cant remember his trainers name.

Anyway, John was massive through his back and legs

Last edited:
Even by todays ridiculous standards that is one super thick back.. the middle and lower traps are sick.

i love how noobs is an expert in every single field. Bodybuilding, strength training, diet & nutrition,

There's obviously a lot to be said about doing a large portion of isolation movements, since there are gyms full of succesful bodybuilders that do a damn lot of isolation work. They're obviously school'd on the benefits of compound movements

It doesnt take an expert to realise squats and deadlifts build power/strength and size.. Well for most of us that is.

I was quoting arnold one who most bb's respect as THE ONE who had it all... Maybe you didnt read all of my post. Might be a good idea to do that next time...

Hope to see you at CAPO

Matt Kroc on stage...

matt4.jpg

If he lifted heavy weights he would look even better. All those sissy boy movements Matt obviously does are limiting his potential.

He needs to squat and deadlift more in my opinion.