• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] sons of anarchy

Yeah looking forward to the next season, although there has been a couple of ordinary seasons along the way...

So is season 5 worth watching. I watched up to the end of season 4 and hadn't been that fussed about getting back into it.

shit i totally forgot about this show , talk about a huge arese break between seasons

Yeah, lots happening after the first episode already, looks like it's gunna be another action packed season :)

first ep had some hardcore shit going on!

guess this is what writers and producers have to do now that game of thrones has pushed the boundaries so much.

great ep, cant wait to see where they take the season.

watched the first ep , in the recap saw the bit about otto biting off his own tongue and thought woah i don't remember that , first ep was off to a good start , lots of back room deals lined up

Yeah seriously good 1st ep. This show never disappoints. Endings that tear your heart out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

We are a few eps in and more has happened than most tv shows have in entire seasons.

This is the 2nd last season apparently so its all going off its head.

Back to Belfast we go!

If it is second last season I think it is a good thing to have an ensing point to some of these series, else they can just drag on and on and lose the plot a little, but for SAMCRO to be taking on the Irish, is ballsy.........but stupid!!!!!!

If it is second last season I think it is a good thing to have an ensing point to some of these series, else they can just drag on and on and lose the plot a little, but for SAMCRO to be taking on the Irish, is ballsy.........but stupid!!!!!!

Agreed. The best shows wrap things up before it drags on.

The whole IRA connection is one storyline that baffles me a bit. Can't see this one going down well for SAMCRO.

Just finished watching season 5. Cant wait to start season 6...

its up to the 11th episode of season 6 and its getting better by the episode,
so far one of the best seasons to date, who they killed off and how last night was pretty crazy, already cant wait to see if Tara takes the deal or not,

Very interesting last epsiode, not sure if i liked the ending or not, but either way will set an interesting start for the next season to see which way they go with things.