• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Some cute female bodybuilders

I cant believe what Im reading in this thread.....

You guys do you that this forum is called AUSTRALIAN BODYBUILDING right? Not Austraian swimsuit models, or Australian penthouse models......

Whilst these women would have more testosterone in their system then 99% of this forum, it is their sport. Do you really think they'd give a rats ass if you think their hot or not?

Maybe you should all go to an Australian tennis forum.
Agreed, but competitions in a sport should not be at the expense of your health and virility. I know lots of women take roids for all different sports like track and field, cycling, swimming, etc but those women still keep their femininity, these don't which is sad it has to be that way to be a winner.

I cant believe what Im reading in this thread.....

You guys do you that this forum is called AUSTRALIAN BODYBUILDING right? Not Austraian swimsuit models, or Australian penthouse models......

Whilst these women would have more testosterone in their system then 99% of this forum, it is their sport. Do you really think they'd give a rats ass if you think their hot or not?

Maybe you should all go to an Australian tennis forum.

So because the are BBs we can't say that we think they look like shit.

I'm pretty sure that everyone understands they are bodybuilders and that's what it takes to win but again my opinion is they look like total shit. I don't get why we can't state that. I also know that they don't care what I think but that wasn't the point of this thread.

Same as some fat arse powerlifters, I have massive respect for the dedication and effort but i still would say they look like shit or is that not allowed either.

Will be a pretty boing forum if we can't state what we think about any bodybuilder, powerlifters ect.

I think Women’s Bodybuilding can officially be declared dead or on it’s last few heartbeats.
The recent expo in America was huge, apparently 1000's of booths selling, a very large representation of strongman, powerlifting and bodybuilding.
But the bikini final was there.
The winner actually stated in not so many words to Arnold during her interview on stage after she was declared the winner that she had to take off some muscle. What!? Arnold interviewed Mike Jenkins after he won the last event and the overall StrongMan title and Arnold asked him what he did to train for the last event and he stated “Yoga”. Too funny! At least that was funny after that travesty of bikini clad women.

No, everybody can say what I like, I think the sport is rediculos.

I just think its retarded that people want to follow the sport, then made comments about the hideous competitors.

i think your spelling is ridiculous :p

agreed about the latter part of your statement though sticky.

i think you will find the posters who posted yuck ect aren't really into bodybuilding.

I admire their dedication and commitment...and I think they look great from a bodybuilding point of view...most men make their judgement from what THEY like in women..not a bodybuilding point of view...

For what they are doing they look great....would I ever want to sleep with one of them or date one...no way lol

Unfortunately for these women the virilization effects of anabolic / androgenic substances is irreversible. They know this and still choose to take these substances.

Choices are like belly buttons, everyone has them.

Unfortunately for these women the virilization effects of anabolic / androgenic substances is irreversible. They know this and still choose to take these substances.

Choices are like belly buttons, everyone has them.

Id love to talk to some of these women and understand why they would like to look like that...I can understand why men want to be big and strong...but I dont understand why women would want to look like this...

Indeed.

And it's called a 'discussion' thread, so people can 'discuss'?

Points of view are thrown around this forum daily, sometimes unwarranted, but there is freedom in opinion - as all of life, is a 'discussion' of some sort.

the jaw is strong in these women...are we sure none of them are photoshopped? Some definitely look it.

Either way, good for them. If that's what they want and aspire to....kudos for a job done thoroughly and extremely well.

To the detriment of any last vestige of femininity albeit - but it's a choice.

Can't take that away from them.

:)

Id love to talk to some of these women and understand why they would like to look like that...I can understand why men want to be big and strong...but I dont understand why women would want to look like this...

off the bigger faster stronger movie he interviewed a few women bodybuilders... im trying to find the part but i can't remember where it was. I remember one female saying she looks feminine

Indeed.

And it's called a 'discussion' thread, so people can 'discuss'?

Points of view are thrown around this forum daily, sometimes unwarranted, but there is freedom in opinion - as all of life, is a 'discussion' of some sort.

the jaw is strong in these women...are we sure none of them are photoshopped? Some definitely look it.

Either way, good for them. If that's what they want and aspire to....kudos for a job done thoroughly and extremely well.

To the detriment of any last vestige of femininity albeit - but it's a choice.

Can't take that away from them.

:)

Their face/jaw will change due to the anabolics...

Their face/jaw will change due to the anabolics...

I see.
Interesting.

Sad for certain, but interesting none the less.

I see what some of the boys were saying about them looking like trannies now too. Because they become so masculine looking with steroid use, if you slap a bit of makeup on....they just look like men, with makeup...

I find this curious too....but again, beauty is definitely subjective ;)

I admire their dedication and commitment...and I think they look great from a bodybuilding point of view...most men make their judgement from what THEY like in women..not a bodybuilding point of view...

For what they are doing they look great....would I ever want to sleep with one of them or date one...no way lol
^^
This.

Their bodies are great for there sport, just like fat powerlifters, weightlifters, sumo wrestlers. I admire everything they do for their sport but outside the sport they look like something out of a bad nightmare.

It's just an opinion and I don't see why people cant have it if they follow the sport.

i think they look like dog shit and i state that as someone who couldnt give a rats about bodybuilding