• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Socceroos Got punked!

k_21

Gents,

Let me change pace to soccer now.

I keep hearing reports about how the
media is blaming the Socceroos coach
about 'this' and 'that'..

My question is did anyone think the result
was going to be different??? I mean seriously?
I for one was backing the Socceroos 110% but
never did I think that they would be able to
hold a 'draw' let alone 'beat' Germany!!

So stop it. We can on the other hand beat
Ghana and Serbia to make it through.

Devante.

Of course if someone loses people will want to blame someone...

The coach made some decisions no one can change...

Wouldnt it bemore logical to ylel at the goal keeper saying **** how did u let 4 past you? Or the players yell at them how did you let the ball so close to the keeper?

No.. of course not because its all the coach.

its germany!!! we had no chance beatign them... everyone knew that... all the hype we could beat them was just tactics,,, the saying in war "when you are weak you make yourself appear strong!"

well of course, no one is going to go out and say ok guys were going to get absolutley ****ed tonight just enjoy the game and have fun...

I didnt have high expectations for oz in the game.. Germany was on the ball( aahah lol) And are well deserved of their victory.

We have good players.. But how often do these guys actually train with each other? You can through a bunch of good players together but unless they know how each other works then what do you have? a bunch of heros.

Shit tactics with an ageing team (inconsistent defence, it can be great and then terrible). We could have made it with some younger guys in the team and given them a hell of a lot more experience, would have set us up for the future. Cahill was unlucky but a good team can fill one players position easily, look at Germany they are missing Ballack their best player and playmaker.

Prob just came in abit to cocky and confident and got there ass served on a platter - lets see what they do next game - hopefully they win the next 2 and make it through.

Since Ghana won it will be tough now. If Serbia and Ghana drew nil all we would have had the best chance. It is most likely Germany will go through 3-0. If we beat one team and drew the other we would have made it. Now we have to win both which will be hard. But hey making it to the world cup is good enough for a small soccer nation anyways anything beyong that is fantastic.

No expected Australia to (well I didn't), but most of us expected a better performance. Here's hoping.

i ddidn't expect a red card for Cahill and neither for Kewell... neither deserved it

I hope those refs get a red card on their life.

What a disgrace. Red card for an accidental ball hitting the upper arm.
Shame on you Ref, shame on you.
You have destroyed a Nations hope.
One day they should deploy a video ref like the Rugby and third umpire in the cricket.

What a disgrace. Red card for an accidental ball hitting the upper arm.
Shame on you Ref, shame on you.
You have destroyed a Nations hope.
One day they should deploy a video ref like the Rugby and third umpire in the cricket.

I know!.. ytf doesn't soccer have that already..

Australia got robbed last world cup to the italians, and this one too..

kennedy had his chance though it was a bad bounce for him but so did ghana there should of been more goals scored

The red card was a joke, so was kennedys miss what a terrible ****ing shot he was clear in front with just the goalie to beat.

Gents,

On a more positive note (Not for the Italians though)
I saw that the current 'world champs' are knocked out
by Slovakia.. :D

Made my day!:p

I used to love following each World Cup, would get up early and watch all the games, but the amount of Greg Lougainis diving at the 2006 WC turned me off the game big time. It wasn't just Italy's dive against Aus, there was also a crucial one involving France or Italy in the semis or final (can't remember).

I think its sheer arrogance on FIFA's part that they don't use technology in some way to stamp out this kind of BS. What about the dramatic hand to face agony clutches you see when a guy get bumped on the hip? It's beyond a joke.