• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So many meals!

Fadi, those should be made a sticky as well.. i.e the testosterone boost diet etc. that you put up.

You can nominate them to admin if you like. I wouldn't like to nominate myself for anything I say or do over here. But I thank you for your thought Rasika; you've always been good to me mate.

Fadi

Thank you very much Fadi, i very much appreciate your honesty in things and your shining outlook on everything.

I will be sure to try and ease myself into eating more carbs, and i will give your 4000 calorie diet a try eventually. for now i have gone back to my old (yet still healthy) eating habbits.... cheers

You're most welcome Jeremy. And please note that there is no one size fits all diet written by anyone. Everyone of us is an individual and the "diets" I've written are always up for modifications to suite the need of the individual. What ever you eat Jeremy, always make sure it's going down with a smile on your face. That's where a healthy "diet" starts.

Fadi.