• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Skinny guy needs some help

C

cappa

I am 23 years old 5'8 and weigh in at 65kd's Currently i'm working out 5 days a week and eating like a horse.

no matter how much i each just can't seem to gain any muscle or fat. I used to run but gave it up in the hope to gain those extra kilos but it didn't happaen

So i have here in the hope of getting some info to help gaing muscle. Not that lifting weights hasn't done anything for me , i'm alot more toned,feeling stronger and a nice looking 6 pack.....

Should i be looking at weight gainers?, and if so,will it go to my belly. i worked hard to get the abs formiong and I dont want to lose them

5 days a week is a bit too much , that's overtraining
If your trying to gain weight then you don't have much of a choice your going to lose that 6 pack. What your eating now isn't gaining you that extra weight which means that you need to eat more, in the end you need to learn what works for your body.

really you wont even lose your six pack, itwill just be hidden, all you will have to do is some cardio then bang there it will be again better than ever

If you work out and diet right, your bitcn' six pack will become even stronger
Just remember that when you are bulking there will be some skin hiding the six pack

Just been watching the Jay Cutler video, From J to Z. and Jay says that you need to eat every 2 to 3 hours every day, 8 to 10 meals. Mind you, if ate that, there goes any sort of muscle definitian.

He also says it is not neccessary to eat all the shakes and supplements, you should get all the benefits from the food.

MightyTriby

Hi Cappa,

I'm following a program put together by a guy called Anthony Ellis. It's very well known and popular and was designed by him after taking much of the reading and research he had done on board.

It is supposed to be very good for "hardgainers" like yourself but will work for anyone theoretically.

He covers everything you need to know, really - If you are interested check out fastmusclegain.com

The information is quite in-depth and the program is quite involved, so I would not suggest it is for the faint of heart. You need to be committed to get results, but then, that goes with any program you apply.

He talks about various products and supplements, etc. but explains that you do not *NEED* any of them to get results, although they will probably help you a bit along the way.

As with anything there is more than one way to go about things, this is not *THE* way.. just *A* way.

I'll see how I'm going and I might even post some pics after the first bulk/cut cycle. Maybe.. no promises.. hehe..

cheers

Hi Cappa,

I'm following a program put together by a guy called Anthony Ellis. It's very well known and popular and was designed by him after taking much of the reading and research he had done on board.

It is supposed to be very good for "hardgainers" like yourself but will work for anyone theoretically.

He covers everything you need to know, really - If you are interested check out fastmusclegain.com

The information is quite in-depth and the program is quite involved, so I would not suggest it is for the faint of heart. You need to be committed to get results, but then, that goes with any program you apply.

He talks about various products and supplements, etc. but explains that you do not *NEED* any of them to get results, although they will probably help you a bit along the way.

As with anything there is more than one way to go about things, this is not *THE* way.. just *A* way.

I'll see how I'm going and I might even post some pics after the first bulk/cut cycle. Maybe.. no promises.. hehe..

cheers