• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Silvio Samuel sentenced to 5 Years

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Silvio Samuel has been given 5 years for beating his gf and threatening to kill her....

Silvio was one of my fav bodybuilders a few years ago and was one of the "rising stars" of the IFBB....Shame he had to do something like this...I know he had been in trouble for drugs aswell through the years....

Great bber! just abit of a crazy mofo....some of the best lines and fullest muscle bellies the pro ranks have seen!!

im2007-menfinal-selects0524.jpg

sp_Silvio_Samuel3.jpg

bodybuilder-silvio-samuel2.jpg

silviosamuel.jpg

Contest history:

• World Championships 2002 - NAC, Medium, 1st
  • World Championships 2002 - NAC, Overall Winner
  • Universe 2003 - NAC, Medium, 1st
  • Universe 2003 - NAC, Overall Winner
  • World Championships - NAC, Medium, 1st
  • World Championships - NAC, Overall Winner
  • World Championships - WABBA, Short, 1st
  • New York Pro Show IFBB 2006 14th
  • Ironman Pro IFBB 2007, 4th
  • Sacramento Pro IFBB 2007, 2nd
  • Arnold Classic, Pro IFBB 2007, 6th
  • New York Pro Show IFBB 2007, 5th
  • Mr Olympia 2007, 7th
  • Mr. Olympia 2008, 7th
  • Mr. Olympia 2009, 12th (tie)

Jesus, he's huge across the middle. Just looking at his results, how long realistically do you think yiu can stay at the top for?

Jesus, he's huge across the middle. Just looking at his results, how long realistically do you think yiu can stay at the top for?

What do you mean huge across the middle? You mean his abs??

And how long can you stay a top pro?? mmm depends mate some guys only last a few years...others like Jay and Ronnie can last 10 + years....

Yeah, his abs basically.

Fair enough, just seems like most guys 'peak' for a few years n thats it.

Yea he did have somewhat a "strange" mid section but it did flow with his physique...

Yea mate you never know...I do think if he had kept on the straight and narrow he would of been competing at the top level for alot longer...

I think he may of had some health issues aswell acouple years back...