• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Siberian SeeSaw

hrb93

Had my wife try these today.

She managed 25Kg plate on each end for 1 minute.

Will do them once per week for 5 x 1 minute sessions and see what she can max at

and if it helps her lifts.

What did she reckon? And y didn't you try it, low back issue?

I have a bad back.

She really liked them, she said her glutes and everything fibre was really "on song".

so these combined with the deficit deads and positive rack pulls she is doing we will see how it goes.

only problem is her "BUM" is constantly sore now and it is starting to interfere with training, so we will have to change the programme up a bit.

Thanks for the info; probably save it till next week as I destroyed my glutes 2 days ago.
Though it was for spinal erectors though?

In action,

We are looking for a narrower bench to increase the difficulty level.

28vxddw.jpg

35kg each end

Last edited:
In action,

We are looking for a narrower bench to increase the difficulty level.

28vxddw.jpg

35kg each end

Any excuse to post a photo of your wife's butt:p

What happens from here??? Do you just hold that position??

Will try and find a norrower bench and a little higher.

Progress to doing like a reverse crunch ie: dropping the head and feet down as far as possible with out the weights sliding off, and then lifting up as high as possible and holding.

Sort of like a reverse hyper type thing.

She is up for trying anything really that will make her better.

as for some plan, just seen an olympic lifter doing them and thought, hey he reckons it helps so i'll get her to have a go.

Wife has fine arse, gym has calibrated ivanko plates.

Congratulations you win the lotto of life.

I have repped you for this humble brag disguised as a post about an obscure exercise.

Update, did 40kg today

Used 10kg plates as they are 1/2 the size and could get them further towards the head so it's more difficulty

Last edited:
Wife has fine arse, gym has calibrated ivanko plates.

Congratulations you win the lotto of life.

I have repped you for this humble brag disguised as a post about an obscure exercise.
i'm pretty sure that's [MENTION=17086]misslifty[/MENTION]; :rolleyes:

Last edited: