• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shredex - fat burner/ thermogenic

LeiSh

Hey all!!

Anyone currently using shredex? I just started it today... Was just seeing if anyone else was using and what kinda of results they were getting from it!! :)

#trainlikehell

Hey all!!

Anyone currently using shredex? I just started it today... Was just seeing if anyone else was using and what kinda of results they were getting from it!! :)

#trainlikehell

Whats in it Leish?

Where did you get this stuff from?

EDIT: Has Yohimbe

Will be interested to see what you and Shrek think of Yohimbe products... Although the dose is prolly too small to matter...

Last edited:
I've tried and failed with fatburners but interested to hear your results. :)

Yeah it would appear there all just caffiene tablets with green tea extract.... And a couple of other wanna be herbs.... Shreks has a bit of DMAA...

Yohimbe could be interesting?

I don't use them.

Not reading too much into this... But would be interesting to see further research on Yohimbine and whether it does affect weight loss...

Yohimbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fat loss

According to one study, oral yohimbine supplementation may actuate significant fat loss in athletes.[10] Numerous bodybuilding supplement companies sell formulations of yohimbine for transdermal delivery to effect a local reduction of adipose tissue, although the experimental evidence for its efficacy is limited.[11][12]

Although seems to have studies that support its benefits on male impotency...

The NIH states that yohimbine hydrochloride is the standardized form of yohimbine that is available as a prescription medicine in the United States, and has been shown in human studies to be effective in the treatment of male impotence.[2]
Yohimbine Hydrochloride, USP—a standardized form of yohimbine—is a prescription medicine that has been used to treat erectile dysfunction.[3] Controlled studies suggest that it is not always an effective treatment for impotence, and evidence of increased sex drive (libido) is anecdotal only.[4]

Also I note it can increase your dogs volume of ejaculate... LOLz (who figured that shit out).... And your rats will be horny...

Yohimbine has been shown to be effective in the reversal of sexual satiety and exhaustion in male rats.[7] Yohimbine has also been shown to increase the volume of ejaculated semen in dogs, with the effect lasting at least five hours after administration.[8] Yohimbine has been shown to be effective in the treatment of orgasmic dysfunction in men

Well I have already lost 16 kg without any fat loss supplemenst, I'm only using it for the last 2-3 kg as I do not want to drop cals any further.
Day 2 today.

Dog?. Lol

DMAA I am used to from pre workouts esp BN pre workout.

Yeah I figured you would...

At a guess Im expecting it prolly has a real weak dose anway... Or much less then BN PW...

Either way its the effect of Yohimbine Im more interested in atm...