• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shredded Strength Institute Perth WA

Paullie

Receive this message from a friend who works at said gym:

I know you will all love our Strength Institute. We are offering the best and most elite training services that any facility in Perth has to offer.

We have 8 different hamstring machines, a peg board, olympic rings, a climbing rope hanging from the ceiling, tires, and a prowler as well as so much more cool stuff.

If any of you guys think you would be interested in having your biosig done and getting your program written by some of australias best strength coaches then you should come check it out.

I will happily book you guys in for a comp session each and show you around the place.

Its for serious training only!

Get in. Get out. Get strong!!

---

Apparently it only offers memberships to "elite" athletes. Biosigs are $200 each and training is min $60 per hour, you can't go there to train, you have to be with a trainer.

Its based around the Palaquin philosophies I believe.

I declined, because I need 9 hamstring machines.

Check it out if your interested.

i've seen these guys at the Muscle Pit sharing ideas with Henry so that's pretty cool.

i'm not an elite athlete, so too bad. :(

Last edited:
If you don't spell Polloquin's name correctly I heard you instantly lose 10 kg on your deadlift. It is true I read it on the interwebs.

I don't give a s h i t about spelling his name correctly.

Exactly big Mac, exactly, try explaining it to them.

Look, it does sound like a bunch of bs but good on them for trying not to be like every junk gym out there.

Charles Poliquin

Charles Poliquin strength and fitness training certification and nutrition supplements for a healthy life

CHP2.jpg

Hi Guys, it is Marty here. I am one of the owners of the Shredded Strength Insitute. Someone has pointed me to this post so i thought it would be a good idea to clear a few things up.
Firstly, we are not limited to athletes but simply those who want to train hard (no matter what your background). Yes, of course we have been to the Muscle Pit and have gotten advice of Henry (he's pretty good you know) just as he has gotten advice of us. That's what makes this industry great, you are always learning.
If you want to know more we will have a website up soon or simply email me marty@shredded.com.au
Cheers Guys

Hi Marty welcome to the forums.

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding in my post above, i didn't mean it in a bad way, ive changed my post to reflect that.

The more strength clubs around, the better for all of us. It's great you're sharing ideas with Henry don't get me wrong.

All the best with your institute and keep us updated!

Thanks Amac
It's all good mate. I was actually happy to see people talking about us :) Like i said, just a bit of misunderstanding which is bound to happen.
I love the Muscle Pit so you will no doubt see me there again. You guys have an awesome place there.
Thanks also to Paullie for starting the thread. Appreciate it.
Cheers