• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show Us Your Traps!

Yeah I do mate.

I was there this morning for cardio and weights after work at night.

I'm 95kgs now down from 175, and it's hard to lose the last 15kgs.

Do you train at the PCYC too?

It's Nick. It's been a while since I trained there stopped going there after Kev retired and they got rid of the second squat rack, used to talk to you a bit in the mornings. Dunno if you remember me. Got a gym setup in my garage now days. I bet your looking pretty solid at 95kg though, it's crazy the changes you made while I was there. Awesome to see your still training.

It's Nick. It's been a while since I trained there stopped going there after Kev retired and they got rid of the second squat rack, used to talk to you a bit in the mornings. Dunno if you remember me. Got a gym setup in my garage now days. I bet your looking pretty solid at 95kg though, it's crazy the changes you made while I was there. Awesome to see your still training.

Oh yeah mate, how's things?

You used to try the Wendler routines for a while hey?

They have only 1 squat rack there at PCYC now.

Oh yeah mate, how's things?

You used to try the Wendler routines for a while hey?

They have only 1 squat rack there at PCYC now.

2 squat racks and 2 smith machines and you get rid of a squat rack. Unfuckinbelievable. Heard a couple of the big boys there got busted for importing dbols early last year.

Still doing wendler. Come around my place for a training session some time if you want? My backs playing up at the moment but once im back in the swing of things id be happy to have you round. I'm just off ashmore rd, setup is basic but it gets the job done.

2 squat racks and 2 smith machines and you get rid of a squat rack. Unfuckinbelievable. Heard a couple of the big boys there got busted for importing dbols early last year.

Still doing wendler. Come around my place for a training session some time if you want? My backs playing up at the moment but once im back in the swing of things id be happy to have you round. I'm just off ashmore rd, setup is basic but it gets the job done.

Yeah, sure mate.

It's alright at PCYC in mornings some nice girls going there so it keeps motivation up in that way but the music is same old top 40 stuff, over and over.

You were one of the few that trained with the fundementals, and one of the few that actually did Chins, and use the squat rack.

Yeah, sure mate.

It's alright at PCYC in mornings some nice girls going there so it keeps motivation up in that way but the music is same old top 40 stuff, over and over.

Might have to drop in one morning the femal to male ratio was always awesome before 7 am. Coupla little milf hotties there, gotta love cardio bunnies.

Might have to drop in one morning the femal to male ratio was always awesome before 7 am. Coupla little milf hotties there, gotta love cardio bunnies.

Haha, yeah there are still a couple cardio bunnies there now.

One has a superhero hairstyle, I swear her hair doesn't move even in a 100kph windstorm.

Last edited: