• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
New chin rack I built today! Purchased the multi chin bar from Gymdirect!! So happy with it!

Attached some DIY suspension straps and just waiting to come across some 2inch pipe to make a dip stand at the rear of it!! Then it'll be perfect :)

Tested it out tonight and im very happy with it!!

Very awesome! Well done.
Must be great to be handy on the tools!:cool::cool:

Thought I'd post these in here too.
New rubber flooring in my gym, I picked these up off eBay for $250. 14 squares plus off cuts.
3unahame.jpg

8y2y7yze.jpg

How much of a problem do you find the narrow room ? ... i keep considering a rack for home, but a 3m wide room and the risk of putting the bar through a wall or window is what stops me....

How much of a problem do you find the narrow room ? ... i keep considering a rack for home, but a 3m wide room and the risk of putting the bar through a wall or window is what stops me....

I originally had the rack the other way and found it wasted too much space. The narrow room really isn't a problem :)
I still have about half a foot either side of the barbell so loading isn't a problem.
The only problem I really face is I can film squats from the side :p

This is your home gym????? :eek:

Jezus Naughty, niiiiiiiiice :) Even a tv on the wall! Mwahaha

I'm coming to train there! :p

This is your home gym????? :eek:

Jezus Naughty, niiiiiiiiice :) Even a tv on the wall! Mwahaha

I'm coming to train there! :p

Thanks Bella, It's set up at a friends office/warehouse
I'm trying to get him to ditch some of his cardio stuff as there's no room for my squat rack and T-Bar Row, I might just have to do it when he's not looking :D

I'm trying to get him to ditch some of his cardio stuff as there's no room for my squat rack and T-Bar Row, I might just have to do it when he's not looking :D

lol I'm sure your friend would appreciate your version of a 'spring clean'mwahaha

looks great Mr. Very nice set up! :)

lol I'm sure your friend would appreciate your version of a 'spring clean'mwahaha

looks great Mr. Very nice set up! :)

Spring clean, yes!
- Hey Darko, where's my bike and rower?!
- Fuck, must've sucked them up with the vacuum cleaner

It looks really good, more business should do this.

It looks really good, more business should do this.

You should see us together Goosey, it's like Laurel and Hardy
I'm 5'10" & 82kg and lift weights only, while he's about the same height but weighs around 120kg, mostly does cardio, uses weights only occasionally but is still built like a Sherman tank, that's genetics at work right there.

So jealous. I wish I stayed in one place long enough to have a useful home gym.

At the moment, back 'home,' I've got a double garage I'm planning on using once I've built a carport in front of the garage. Also means I can fling the doors open and expand my space, even if it's raining.

Only ~3 years until it actually happens.

My home gym... its really just conditioning and cardio as i don't have a rack and barbell... once i buy myself a real house, they'll be on the list

5391d1348066804-show-us-your-home-gym-img_0434.jpg

5392d1348066854-show-us-your-home-gym-img_0435.jpg

5393d1348067026-show-us-your-home-gym-img_0437.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 458
My gym under the carport.

Just picked up the benchpress with an olympic bar and 100kgs of rubber coated weights for $250 last week. Loving it

Attachments

• IMG_20120925_201310.jpg
    IMG_20120925_201310.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 144
Thought id post up my home gym, its a bit hard to get decent photos though in such a small room. Wish I had my own house with an extension built on for a massive home gym. Some day but not anytime soon unfortunately......

I have Body Craft power rack which has been awesome with the cable cross over and dip attachment, Bodysolid ab bench, muscle motion weight plate holder ABC bb (awesome bit of gear worth every cent) a ghetto sound system does the job though haha and as you can see some motivating wall art ive been playing around with :)

P1010708.JPG

P1010710.JPG

P1010715.JPG

P1010712.JPG

P1010714.JPG

Last edited:
Updated gym photo's. Need more space as it's filling up fast.

Attachments

• IMG_20121016_204749.jpg
    IMG_20121016_204749.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20121016_204810.jpg
    IMG_20121016_204810.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20121016_204857.jpg
    IMG_20121016_204857.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 135