• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In one of the earlier posts there is a video with lots of near misses and very lucky people. Here is a couple where the people arn't so lucky.

EDIT: Sorry mate but that's too graphic. Deaths and sh!t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some help here...not getting teh pics, links, vids

All I am getting is an empty image box , with a tiny icon in the top left corner, do I have a setting messed up or what?

Since the last couple of vids I shared were deleted due to graphic nature, I thought I'd post a couple that were not so bad. Why the f*ck people want to play silly buggers with trains, stand near rally cars or get a little to close to moving aircraft is beyond me. Nobody gets hurt in these ones I promise....They come damn close though!!

[YOUTUBE]KeX4LMMfIm8&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tEr0xDnIPmM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PXqxDD8FnWc&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xdUkNoGfUH0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BY6-Rhq6a7I&feature[/YOUTUBE]

This is a daily occurance for the beach goers at St. Maarten

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAfQwDizpRo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zAfQwDizpRo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

edit, one of those near missed videos had it in it, should of watched Tall Tim's vids 1st!

Last edited:
My competition!

[YOUTUBE]mSlZKx52pvY[/YOUTUBE]

Also competition:

[youtube]pXioZU5UCQM[/youtube]

Some clients:

[YOUTUBE]SLbdhCeSsv8[/YOUTUBE]

Not really a vid, a GIF file but I cannot stop watching it..

DogPuke.gif

Check out this video of construction workers who've practiced their tape-measure skills to the point where they use it like Spider-Man uses his web-shooter
[YOUTUBE]Wx_5GI0QRdw[/YOUTUBE]

Some awesome deadlifts.

[YOUTUBE]FMfHD1kF41U[/YOUTUBE]

Just watching them makes a physio go out and put a downpayment on a yacht in anticipation!

Woah, only watched a few seconds but I wonder if he ever stacked it and faceplanted into the treadmill console.... not good...

Speaking of treadmill fun, remember this video clip from a while back?
[YOUTUBE]pv5zWaTEVkI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]41S8liJvTZ8[/YOUTUBE]

funnest treadmill :)

Promotional video in which the founder of Crossfit is making a strong attempt at using lots of long words. Note how the other guy nods thoughtfully while at the same time having an expression saying, "WTF?"

Instant Karma
kid hit in the face from a speeding car while trying to knock some kid off his bike by opening the door.

[youtube]UONIiL0ZzOo[/youtube]

The PEN Story

This is the PEN Story in stop motion. We shot 60.000 pictures, developed 9.600 prints and shot over 1.800 pictures again. No post production! Thanks to all the stop motion artists who inspired us. We hope you enjoy :)

Free download of the music at The PEN Story

[youtube]m9Et7UQh1tg[/youtube]

In nature sometimes mothers eat the young....
[YOUTUBE]AjakZnJ6ekQ[/YOUTUBE]