• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
lol

Hamburgler??? once a week????? OMG *faints* lololol

See? That's different libido's for you.

My problem is, that sex...never gets boring. Not ever. Not even when you know you've had enough and you probably should rest up. Nope. Go again. And I have found, that it's precisely at the times you think "oh god...I don't know if I can do this again" that SHAZAM! BEST.SEX.EVER! lol

But good sex, is about the chemistry between two people. The connection, the chemistry and attraction, on every level. If that's all right....then woaahhhhh HOUSTON, WE HAVE NO PROBLEM ;)

x 2 on this....but I do need to cut down...I do start to get bored after alot of sex i.e I have had sex 24 times in the last 2 weeks...I need a day or 2 off...more just to give the old fella a break...its like training the same muscle group everyday..sometimes 2,3,4 times a day lol

Am on holidays at the moment, I work out at 5am - so clearly I have some time on my hands during the day! lolol

CHEERS! lol

Incidentally, 4 orgasms before you get out of bed at 4.30am - is THE single most fantastic way to start the day! Train for 1.5 hours, run/walk 45 minutes home and come onto the boards - the girl is WIRED! lol

I am convinced, sadly, that there isn't a man on the planet who can keep up with me :rolleyes:

But....I live in hope!

One rule I try and stick by....no sex before training....it honestly affects my training sessions lol

I guess realistically, I could settle for 2-3 times a week, and would probably go as high as 2 times per day if the attraction was strong enough. Gym would definitely suffer a bit though.

If 2 times per day STILL wasn't enough for the girl, I'd be happy to help her out in other, less physically draining ways. Realistically though, I doubt I'd ever find a girl who wasn't happy with the amount and quality she was getting from me.

I lol'd at this for some reason...

lol... reminds me of the how i met your mother episode where barney loses his virgnity to that older lady and he thinks it was the greatest time of her life but then she tells the story and she thought it sucked lol..

Also im assuming by less 'draining' ways you're talking about om nom noming... If you are then thats easily a favourite past time of mine for sure.

lol... reminds me of the how i met your mother episode where barney loses his virgnity to that older lady and he thinks it was the greatest time of her life but then she tells the story and she thought it sucked lol..

Haha oh yeah, it kind of does. The cougars like 'you rocked my world' 'you ruined me for other men'

Squirters don't lie buddy :p

Am still here you know boys! lolol

Am not a man.
Have not had a sex change.
A woman. With breasts (good ones too) and correct genitals for aforementioned gender (also pretty, I might add).

Not a man.
Not even close to being a man.

*sighs* :rolleyes:

wtf is a spoon pic?

Took boobie picture last night, but too scared to post it, I might find myself quickly banned. And I'd actually prefer to stay to get the required support/advice for my personal fitness goals...soooooooo.....lol