• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

god, usually that's me!

It's a two date stand off!

WORST thing in the world....is having a great first date, where you actually really like someone...and then comes the second date and it's a HUGE disappointment, for whatever reason???

My girlfriends call it 'second date syndrome' - he seems great to begin with....but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO.
lol

lmao

eeewwww just the word play comparison to that short little scat film is scary

night Goo, sweet dreams xx

I stayed with my daughters Dad for almost 11 years, I was very young when we met - but eventually, it drove me insane. He was happy to have sex once a month, one every few months even? VERY low libido.

Mine on the other hand, as you all well know, it OUT OF CONTROL lol

I felt like I was living with a brother. NOT my idea of happily-ever-after. So I left.

Terrible reason to end a relationship. Because you are not getting what you want, you move on? Fail.

Terrible reason to end a relationship. Because you are not getting what you want, you move on? Fail.

Powerbuilder, that was a synopsis, the sex, or lack thereof, was not the reason I walked away. I was with the man for 11 years. I hardly think that's pulling the pin too hastily? There were ALOT of other issues at play, which I attempted to work through with him -but you can't fix a relationship on your own? No matter how hard you try.

It takes two to make it and two to break it.

Whilst it was my decision to physically leave, suffice to say, our relationship was over when I fell pregnant with my daughter and I slept in the second bedroom from the day I found out, I was expecting.

My ex....was a control freak and I became his maid and his housekeeper and the mother of his child, not his partner or lover anymore.

As it turns out - we're both now happy? I'm alone, but very happy :)
He's remarried a good muslim girl who waits on him hand and foot, covers herself from head to toe and does as she's told - so it's a win/win?

Trust me, I 'failed' by staying in a bad relationship for WAY too long.

Me leaving, saved us both :)

But this is life isn't it? We live and learn and grow into better people because of experiences like this...

I have no malice and neither does he.

Thank you for your insight, however misguided it may have been. I do appreciate your thoughts.

Jo x

If you don't look after yourself, then you are no good for anyone, I learnt the hard way.
It might seem selfish to some, but your own health must always take first place.

If you don't look after yourself, then you are no good for anyone, I learnt the hard way.
It might seem selfish to some, but your own health must always take first place.

^^ true that Andy.

But we learn by error alot of the time don't we? The 'hard' way, is often the most productive and prolific way to learn :)

It's life. And us older folk understand that with a little more clarity......unfortunately lol

Success comes from good judgment good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment*

I wouldn't change anything Jo.

Success comes from good judgment good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment*

I wouldn't change anything Jo.

Me either my friend :)

No regrets.

We are all, exactly where we're meant to be, at precisely the moment we arrive there.

I'm a bit skeptical of a few things. When I bring up something, the back story magicly changes dramaticly.

why would you be happy to post pics of your breats but not a dressed pic of yourself with a piece of paper (for example) saying your screen name (or something)?

Do what you want. Say what you want. Just don't lie.

I'm a bit skeptical of a few things. When I bring up something, the back story magicly changes dramaticly.

why would you be happy to post pics of your breats but not a dressed pic of yourself with a piece of paper (for example) saying your screen name (or something)?

Do what you want. Say what you want. Just don't lie.

Ummm how have I lied?

PowerBuilder, you sir, are entitled to your own opinion, that much is certain - but I, do not lie. Not ever.

This thread 'sexy times' was not the forum to discuss my marital hell? I didn't elaborate, but I mentioned that the lack of sex, contributed to the end of it. And it most certainly did.

But in the end, I was unsatisfied in MANY ways, not just sexually. And I'm certain, he was too? He must have been.

But I can assure you, I don't lie. Not ever. There is nothing in the universe, so bad or so awful, that it's worth lying about. Especially in this forum?

I don't care what people think of me? It matters for naught.

Those were my boobies, no one else's - mine. You will find other pictures in my training thread....all of me.

And trust me, if I was going to lie about who I am, my life, or the way I look - I would pick a far more interesting story and a WAY hotter chick! lol

But again, thank you for your words. You are definitely entitled to your opinion.

I am alot of things, I'm sure. Not all of them good either. But one thing I most certainly am not, is a liar.

Everything else, may be open for negotiation however lol

Judgement is such a human trait. So judge away :)

I don't get offended easily and am most definitely big enough and ugly enough, to take it.

Jo x

big boobs on a fat lady don't count... its like abs on a skinny guy.................