• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I'm going to stop reading this thread now. In my current state of mind, it is not helping!

Oh come on! You'll get what you want, if you want it bad enough ;)

In the meantime, love yourself? ALOT lol

I started my day with 6 orgasms, a quick shower and interval training in the sunshine for an hour. Feeling fanfuckingtastic my friend :p

No hate lives here....get those endorphines pumping with the release of pleasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

'pleasure' and 'feel good' endorphines are released via physical exercise, orgasm and laughter.

I masturbate, I train, I log in here and have a laugh - this thread rounds out the 'feel good' trifecta my friend ;)

Seems to me like a lot of people on here have pretty shitty sex lives. Do yourself a favor...change that shit. Now.

Pity vibrators do. And chew batteries like nothing else. 240v mega vibe Ftw lol. I hook my mrs up while I'm out at work haha.

Pity vibrators do. And chew batteries like nothing else. 240v mega vibe Ftw lol. I hook my mrs up while I'm out at work haha.

I don't use anything with batteries....I'd electrocute myself lol

I go about it the old fashioned way, sensual and pleasureable....;)

You hook your Mrs up while you're away??? Good man coaltrain! lol

Well, there is this girl I like, but she's a bit distant.

oooooo errrrrrrrrrrr is she nice wingman??? Make sure you find a nice girl!!

graphic details welcomed! :p lol

I wish I could just like comments on here. Would make life so much easier! Lol

agreed!!

Can you submit this as a recommendation?? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use anything with batteries....I'd electrocute myself lol

I go about it the old fashioned way, sensual and pleasureable....;)

You hook your Mrs up while you're away??? Good man coaltrain! lol

The bitch has got more toys than MJ's favorite kid.

I like your style tho.

oooooo errrrrrrrrrrr is she nice wingman??? Make sure you find a nice girl!!

graphic details welcomed! :p lol

Yes, she is nice. Has all the "criteria", for lack of better term.

I'm fairly good at describing things in graphical detail, but concerned about scaring people away.