• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Seizures, arrests rise as steroids flood in

i had my friendly neighbourhood drug dealer come up tell me that he could source steroids for me

They're not legal in the UK. It is legal to have personal amounts of it, as it is in Australia. Personal amounts though, are not what the average user would have at any given time according to the definition of personal amounts.

Should it be classed in the same category as heroin? No. But be aware, it is.

Should they be legal in Australia? Fuck no. Too many idiots, too many school kids with body image issues who will eventually fuck themselves up. It isn't like weed. There is a very fine line between safe use and damaging use.

Very well put. I agree fully

my mate had some feds kick the door in once, they thought his tinny seizure was part of some big syndicate or something. funny thing was two guys busted the front door in as he was walking out the back door, he heard it as he opened the back door, knocked one guy out with a straight right then the silly bitch behind him knocked her tooth out on the edge of the door jam lol, lucky he didnt get shot.
end of the day the big **** told them to knock next time :)

Yeah not much point in importing gear anymore. The rise in steroid use/imports has definately increased customs awareness. I just received my first two customs seizure letters for some sus250 and anadrol-50. Even took the clomid. They cannot be deceived, you just have to hope they slip through unchecked, unlikely..... it is near impossible to find a decent source locally unless you want under dosed overpriced ph's

have you looked on silk road? Gear everywhere, took me by surprise, i thought it was all about eccy's and pot. A mate showed me over the weekend, there were guns, heroin, meth, roids all for sale from inside australia. It was unreal

Yeah havent had any experiance with Silk Road... looks cool but the whole bitcoin currency deal and downloading onion software kinda scares me off. And it seems the same risk of getting ripped off/ not receiving your goods as importing it..

There are no friends in the drug business...

"The top Australian seller on underground online drug marketplace Silk Road has gone rogue and made off with tens of thousands of dollars, while several other Australian sellers appear to be missing in action."

Read more: Underweb anger as Silk Road seller does a runner

Last edited:
Yeah havent had any experiance with Silk Road... looks cool but the whole bitcoin currency deal and downloading onion software kinda scares me off. And it seems the same risk of getting ripped off/ not receiving your goods as importing it..

Oh yeh, for sure!! Very risky! I wouldn't buy off there, but it's an interesting site

iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the article that got me interested to see what it was all about!!

iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yeah me too!! Started reading about the 'ebay for drugs and guns' and did some research into it and secret wiki. Interesting stuff... But yeah, don't know whether its worth the risk.. Maybe someone has had success??

Have had friends buy from there and gear worked.

I personally havent so dont have first hand experience as to the quality of gear. Under dosed or not

I got stacks of dbol in but lost my var. they've been my only orders of aas online. I'm 100% getting in research chems though