• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks

Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks

Screen-Shot-2013-07-13-at-12.44.03.png

give it up Joel.

Why haven't other companies jumped on the bandwagon. If the product was so good, a larger company would have been all over this years ago.

I'll say it again. There is a more scientifically proven way of increasing natty Test, do your research mate.
Care to elaborate? For the benfit of those not involved in the squabble!!

Vit D? DAA?

Care to elaborate? For the benfit of those not involved in the squabble!!

Vit D? DAA?

Not DAA or Vit D.

O.N. went on a deliberate mission of discrediting a certain "product" a year or two ago. It was part of the reason he had to leave another forum.

Not DAA or Vit D.

O.N. went on a deliberate mission of discrediting a certain "product" a year or two ago. It was part of the reason he had to leave another forum.
Lol why so cryptic?!

I've used DIM and calcium D glucanate in the past to somewhat suppress estrogen but I can't think of anything else to raise test. Unless (and I assume you're not) you're talking about trib or something like that?

Not DAA or Vit D.

I left that forum after the majority of the forum voted me 2012 most knowledge and helpful member by a very clear margin over all others.....2nd place was way behind.
A small click of fuck wits including the owner of the forum wanted to start shit, i'm happy to throw shit back thats what happened.

As for discrediting a product I assume you are talking about Nolva and Clomid here.....both of these are drugs....highly toxic drugs used for breast cancer not PCT or test boosters....they also do not compare to Res100.

If you can read about why they have no use here: Nolva, Clomid, SERM's Useless in PCT | Wicked Supplements (you should actually take the time to read this)
and the toxic effects of these drugs here: The Dangers of Clomid and Nolvadex | Wicked Supplements (again you should take the time to read this)

I left that forum after the majority of the forum voted me 2012 most knowledge and helpful member by a very clear margin over all others.....2nd place was way behind.
A small click of fuck wits including the owner of the forum wanted to start shit, i'm happy to throw shit back thats what happened.

As for discrediting a product I assume you are talking about Nolva and Clomid here.....both of these are drugs....highly toxic drugs used for breast cancer not PCT or test boosters....they also do not compare to Res100.

If you can read about why they have no use here: Nolva, Clomid, SERM's Useless in PCT | Wicked Supplements (you should actually take the time to read this)
and the toxic effects of these drugs here: The Dangers of Clomid and Nolvadex | Wicked Supplements (again you should take the time to read this)

Pull your head in O.N.

Why are Doctors around the world using Clomid as the new TRT. A form of TRT that won't put you into shutdown but will enhance natural Test. A safer alternative to pinning Test.

But you know more than Doctors!

Pull your head in O.N.

Why are Doctors around the world using Clomid as the new TRT. A form of TRT that won't put you into shutdown but will enhance natural Test. A safer alternative to pinning Test.

Just to be clear, is this what you were referring to above? Interdasting.

Pull your head in O.N.

You obviously didn't read either link or any references from med journals, doctors, autopsies and the FDA and even the actual drug makers warnings issues to doctors about these drugs.....all of which is in both the links i gave you.
O.N. said:

Yeah I do know more than many doctors when it comes to testosterone.
Lets take this very small example of why the system and doctors current methods are flawed.

1. You walk into your doctors you say I think I have low testosterone, you do a blood test you come back low, the doctor then says no problem here is a steroid "injectable testosterone" you are now on HRT.
This is completely flawed and happens in 95% of cases, what should be done and is being done by a very small majority of doctors is a comprehensive blood test looking at all the parameters associated to testosterone production and then rectifying those issues. Here is 1 doctors example of treating people and not having them need to go on HRT: Reversing HRT or avoiding HRT

-- I am sure you have seen this scattered on the forums many times, guys saying that they had low testosterone and then were put straight on to HRT....even some with levels close to within range and no other methods were tried first.....HRT should be a final option if all else fails.

2. Nolva and Clomid are SERMS they block estrogen in some receptor sites and increase estrogen binding in others.....ever heard that a male can act like a pregnant female when on clomid?? this is the perfect example of over sensitive estrogen receptor sites within the brain. So anyway these drugs block it and increase it in certain sites.....THEY DO NOT REMOVE ESTROGEN FROM THE BODY! the way in which they increase testosterone is by blocking estrogen at the hypothalamus level telling the brain that your body lacks estrogen.....in doing so the brain determines that you require more estrogen since estrogen is needed for all different aspects within the body so it goes about making more estrogen by creating more testosterone which will then convert into estrogen and then you take another pill and the process repeats itself.

ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE
because you never removed estrogen from the body you have now gone and created more estrogen in your efforts to make more testosterone, this is why these drugs are linked to liver cancer, fatty liver disease, uterine cancer, ocular problems, testicular cancer and prostate cancer. We all know the damaging effects estrogen has on the body and you just went and made more of it!

The method these SERM's use to increase testosterone is simple, they tricked the brain into thinking it lacked estrogen so it did what any good brain does replaces the lost hormone......and this is exactly why these drugs fall short. There is no need to trick the brain at all.....all you have to do is actually remove a small amount of estrogen and the brain will see this and then it will increase testosterone production....this is basically the same but without tricking it so now you have normal estrogen levels and high testosterone...you take another dose and the process repeats over and over.

So yes SERMS are dangerous they are intended for breast cancer treatment since they block estrogen within the breast receptor site...however even in these cases they have been linked to causing other cancers or diseases....you have to remember this treatment is life extension not a cure when it comes to cancer.

The Dangers of Clomid and Nolvadex | Wicked Supplements In 1996, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) concluded that tamoxifen clearly promotes uterine cancer in humans – at a standard 20mg/day dose. (16,23,42) This is due to tamoxifen acting as an estrogen agonist in the uterus, presumably from the 4-hydroxytamoxifen metabolite, which triggers abnormal growth of the uterus and the formation of cancer causing DNA adducts. (33, 40)

16. IARC Tamoxifen: Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans.
66: 253-365, 1996

23. Tamoxifen treatment and its consequences
Adrian Shulman, Ilan Cohen, Ron Maymon, and Marco M. Altaras
Hum. Reprod., Aug 1995; 10: 2174 – 2175

42. Endometrial cancer in tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients: findings from the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) B-14.
Fisher,B et al.and other NSABP contributors (1994)
J. Natl Cancer Inst., 86, 527–537.

33. Activation of 4-hydroxytamoxifen and the tamoxifen derivative metabolite E by uterine peroxidase to form DNA adducts: Comparison with DNA adducts formed in the uterus of Sprague-Dawley rats treated with tamoxifen
Deena N. Pathak, Krisztina Pongracz, and William J. Bodell
Carcinogenesis, Sep 1996; 17: 1785 – 1790

40. Effect of tamoxifen on endometrial proliferation
A Decensi, et al.
J. Clin. Oncol., Feb 1996; 14: 434 – 440.

Lastly if doctors are prescribing clomid instead of HRT god help us all these drugs have some many health problems....you would be healthier with low testosterone.

Last edited:
You obviously didn't read either link or any references from med journals, doctors, autopsies and the FDA and even the actual drug makers warnings issues to doctors about these drugs.....all of which is in both the links i gave you.

Yeah I do know more than many doctors when it comes to testosterone.
Lets take this very small example of why the system and doctors current methods are flawed.

1. You walk into your doctors you say I think I have low testosterone, you do a blood test you come back low, the doctor then says no problem here is a steroid "injectable testosterone" you are now on HRT.
This is completely flawed and happens in 95% of cases, what should be done and is being done by a very small majority of doctors is a comprehensive blood test looking at all the parameters associated to testosterone production and then rectifying those issues. Here is 1 doctors example of treating people and not having them need to go on HRT: Reversing HRT or avoiding HRT

-- I am sure you have seen this scattered on the forums many times, guys saying that they had low testosterone and then were put straight on to HRT....even some with levels close to within range and no other methods were tried first.....HRT should be a final option if all else fails.

2. Nolva and Clomid are SERMS they block estrogen in some receptor sites and increase estrogen binding in others.....ever heard that a male can act like a pregnant female when on clomid?? this is the perfect example of over sensitive estrogen receptor sites within the brain. So anyway these drugs block it and increase it in certain sites.....THEY DO NOT REMOVE ESTROGEN FROM THE BODY! the way in which they increase testosterone is by blocking estrogen at the hypothalamus level telling the brain that your body lacks estrogen.....in doing so the brain determines that you require more estrogen since estrogen is needed for all different aspects within the body so it goes about making more estrogen by creating more testosterone which will then convert into estrogen and then you take another pill and the process repeats itself.

ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE
because you never removed estrogen from the body you have now gone and created more estrogen in your efforts to make more testosterone, this is why these drugs are linked to liver cancer, fatty liver disease, uterine cancer, ocular problems, testicular cancer and prostate cancer. We all know the damaging effects estrogen has on the body and you just went and made more of it!

The method these SERM's use to increase testosterone is simple, they tricked the brain into thinking it lacked estrogen so it did what any good brain does replaces the lost hormone......and this is exactly why these drugs fall short. There is no need to trick the brain at all.....all you have to do is actually remove a small amount of estrogen and the brain will see this and then it will increase testosterone production....this is basically the same but without tricking it so now you have normal estrogen levels and high testosterone...you take another dose and the process repeats over and over.

So yes SERMS are dangerous they are intended for breast cancer treatment since they block estrogen within the breast receptor site...however even in these cases they have been linked to causing other cancers or diseases....you have to remember this treatment is life extension not a cure when it comes to cancer.

Lastly if doctors are prescribing clomid instead of HRT god help us all these drugs have some many health problems....you would be healthier with low testosterone.

I know the mechanism by which Clomid tricks the body into producing more Testosterone. I, like you and a lot of others know how to control that excess Estrogen, that's not hard to do. Clomid is the bane of RES100's existence isn't it O.N. - its greatest competitor.

Last edited:
Clomid or any SERM for that matter have no purpose in a males body I think that's quite clear by the fact they have toxic effects and work in a fashion that isn't ideal in that they increase your estrogen.

If you actually read the 2 links and the attached proof you wouldn't be taking them. here is is again as you clearly have not read this yet:

O.N. said:

Clomid or any SERM for that matter have no purpose in a males body I think that's quite clear by the fact they have toxic effects and work in a fashion that isn't ideal in that they increase your estrogen.

If you actually read the 2 links and the attached proof you wouldn't be taking them. here is is again as you clearly have not read this yet:

I read the two links and I've read that before:

(1) Increased Estrogen - easily controlled.
(2) Tamoxifen is a carcinogen - If this is true I don't know, but Tamoxifen is a totally different substance to Clomid.

Read it all before O.N. You just keep posting to advertise RES.