• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

school me on nootropic's

Seeing that BN has released Cognitone, I am interested in trying it and see how it compares with piracetam. Or.. and this is the clincher, can I take it WITH piracetam! *brain farts*

Was gonna use Cognitone and Noopept.

Can we not do this?

Was gonna use Cognitone and Noopept.

Can we not do this?

Can someone be a guinea pig?? :D

But honestly though, who finds nootropics help with their workout? Apart from having a better sense of wellbeing, it sure hasn't been a catalyst for attaining new PR's or anything like that.

I'll happily give it a try , need a brain boost to try and keep up with the 18 -25's in the uni subject I'm doing this semester (hopefully a few more better lookers this time)

I ordered some Cognitone and Noopept yesterday and got it in the mail today. So far ive taken 20mg of Noopept and I'm feeling a definite boost in my mood and wellbeing, I'm pretty down most of the time so it's not hard to feel improvements, could be placebo, who knows.

Ill be a guinea pig. I will try Cognitone tommorow by itself and both on saturday and let you guys know.

Well tried the Cognitone today, only noticeable effect is a slight headache at the moment.

When did you take it and how much out of interest?

I'll be trying it soon also, I haven't read when it's best taken yet, first thing in th e morning etc. Would be good to start collecting everyone's experiences !

Around 2 hours ago. 1 took one scoop which measured around 5grams on my scale but its a gram scale so it could of been anywhere from 4-6 grams